Maple & Walnut Rope body binding
Tear Drop sound ports
Hand-rubbed oil finish
Radiused Ebony fretboard with Ebony binding & Abalone markers
Mahogany neck
Geared machine head tuners with amber buttons
Leopardwood & Maple Signature Headplate
Schatten Designs Biscuit Bridge pickup

Not a scratch on it. The quilted maple shimmers on this ukulele. It loves sunlight!

It is currently strung with Worth Clear strings in GCEA tuning.

This is so pretty I hate to see it go but my hands have a condition that does not allow me to play fretted instruments.

$1600 includes insured shipping in the lower 48 states2017-03-24 14.17.17.jpg2017-03-24 14.17.06.jpg2017-03-24 14.17.23.jpg2017-03-24 14.17.26.jpg

Last edited:
Apolgies for the ongoing nonsense.

The troll is now gone.

Can't buy it, but just stopping by to say that is absolutely beautiful! If I had the cash lying about, I'd totally be up for it.

So sorry to hear about your hand condition, John. You're letting go of some wonderful ukuleles. Best of luck with the sale, and your medical condition moving forward.

Last edited:
Beautiful uke. I don't know what Aaron is going to do moving forward but think Gordon and Char have all their slots filled barring any cancellations only opportunity to get one will be previously owned.

Beautiful uke. I don't know what Aaron is going to do moving forward but think Gordon and Char have all their slots filled barring any cancellations only opportunity to get one will be previously owned.

This one looks like new. I dont think the buyer will be disappointed.

The fellow that emailed me an offer on this uke has not responded. It is now available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom