I would watch a couple of other reviews (my first ukulele reviews were on the Caramel laminate concerts and tenors--and I did those early in my experience, before I was a member here. I was shocked to find my video in the Caramel thread after I had joined, and also got over comments that either contrasted my thoughts or were more negative).
Barry Maz's Got a Ukulele, Mim's Ukulele videos, and Vic's recent review videos both do a good job.
One of the things I like about Barry and Mim's videos is that they ALWAYS plays the same riffs, so you can get a good idea of what a ukulele sounds like versus other instruments. I'm not sure what set-ups they use for recording.
The Ukulele Site has tremendous videos, but the performers always play something different, so you really can't compare apples to apples from ukulele to ukulele.
So..some thoughts about things to comment on:
3) Comparable models in price range
4) Quality of construction; quality of instrument; woods used; laminate/solid; etc.
5) Appearance (subjective)
6) Tone (strummed and picked)
7) Other factors--warranty, customer service, accessories
8) Playing tests. I would recommend something that will be used for every test you do.
Playing ukulele since January 2016.