Season 267 - A bit different!

Croaky Keith

Reaction score
Season 267 - A bit different!

No singing!

I'd like to hear some instrumentals this week.

Oh, OK, if you must - then you have to sing one song to the tune of another. :D

Else it must be a daft song, what with it being April Fools Day next Saturday.

You know the kind - I've never seen a straight banana - There's a hole in my bucket - Camp Grenada - you get the idea. ;)

Other than that, usual rules apply, (start & finish times, multi tracking, originals, etc).

I'll try to keep up with everything you post.

Look forward to hearing from you. :)

No prizes - just have some fun doing something dfferent. ;)

Playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqjI5gC-IUKjKNA2ToGmEt_3LT7fCSSdZ

My active duty tour is done and I'm finally able to do some recording again.

As I love recording instrumentals, it seems I picked the right week to have free time again!

I thought you would do this theme last time you hosted, so I had an instrumental ready. Then I was so proud of it that I recorded it and put it on the island. Now I don't have anything ready to go... :(

"One song sung to the tune of another" is a staple feature of the long-running BBC radio "antidote to panel-games: 'I'm sorry I haven't a clue'" (aka ISIHAC).

Lots to find on YT, but as a taster, here's show-regular David Mitchell singing "A whiter shade of pale" to "The Muppet Show" theme-tune:

One, clearly, for uke4ia to get his head around :)

Last edited:
"One song sung to the tune of another" is a staple feature of the long-running BBC radio "antidote to panel-games: 'I'm sorry I haven't a clue'" (aka ISIHAC).

Lots to find on YT, but as a taster, here's show-regular David Mitchell singing "A whiter shade of pale" to "The Muppet Show" theme-tune:
One, clearly, for uke4ia to get his head around :)

Many thanks for putting up an example for those unfamiliar with this part of the theme. :)

A daft song I composed to mark the aquasition of my soprano firefly banjo uke

Top Bottom