For sale an ohana sk-35gs;

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJFN

Reaction score
Due to a lack of use I've decided to sell my Ohana Soprano. It is a wonderful instrument and needs more playing time. It comes with a Guardian Vintage Soprano Case. Original sales receipt included. Elderly currently sells the new SK-35 G for $179.00 I am offering this instrument for $150.00, shipping to the Continental US and case included.

Ken Middleton has reviewed this instrument in glowing terms. Review is available You Tube. I would stream that if I had the skills, but it is really worth a look. The $150.00 includes shipping to the Continental US and the case.

Dear moderator's, the photo's were taken several days ago. I apologize for this, but it took me this long to find out how to send this message.

This ukulele is in outstanding condition, there is not a mark on the beautiful instrument.

Attachments

• IMG_0362.jpg
    IMG_0362.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0348.jpg
    IMG_0348.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0353.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0349.jpg
    IMG_0349.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0356.jpg
    IMG_0356.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Its a fantastic instrument for anyone that is wondering. Ohana makes a really great resonant uke. My twin to this one is a cannon with a great big voice and its the only one of my ukes that really has that actual bell-like ringing. Ive found that Worth browns are my favorite on this one. Good luck on the sale.

Its a fantastic instrument for anyone that is wondering. Ohana makes a really great resonant uke. My twin to this one is a cannon with a great big voice and its the only one of my ukes that really has that actual bell-like ringing. Ive found that Worth browns are my favorite on this one. Good luck on the sale.

Thank You.

I'll second that. It's a beautiful, easy playing, resonant uke. I've had Martins on mine most recently. Good luck. Someone will get a bargain here.

Yep, this should go in the marketplace forum here....maybe a mod will move it for you.

So, if I go into the Ukulele Marketplace Section and use the new post tab, my message will go into the Ukulele Marketplace Section?

I think a mod needs to move it for you.
I'm kinda surprised it's still here.

This is a killer deal. I have one and it gets the most play time out of my meager collection of 7 ukes. Sounds great with Aquilas and is bell like with Martins.
I am tempted to buy it myself.

One of my beginning students got a deal on one of these. A great deal on a sweet little all solid soprano, especially with that case and shipping included. Noobs looking for a quality soprano should spend a few bucks extra and get this.

One of my beginning students got a deal on one of these. A great deal on a sweet little all solid soprano, especially with that case and shipping included. Noobs looking for a quality soprano should spend a few bucks extra and get this.

Thank you Phil, I appreciate it.

I would like to buy it from you. It will be my first ukulele, and it seems like a good quality choice. Please send me your PayPal address. Thanks!

I'm excited, I can't wait to get my first uke! Of course I've only heard this model played on YouTube, but it sounded great, and I think that solid wood has a more rich sound.

I'm out of town today Jason. It will be in the mail first thing Thursday.

I'm excited, I can't wait to get my first uke! Of course I've only heard this model played on YouTube, but it sounded great, and I think that solid wood has a more rich sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom