Deering tenor banjo uke

Piecomics

Reaction score
I got this for clawhammer style, but have been heavily focused on a full on banjo, up to and including buying a gourd banjo tomorrow (!). This is too nice of an instrument to have hanging around though.

It is in great shape, comes with a gig bag, and really is the best banjo uke I've played which was not made by mya moe! Loud enough to play at old time jams.

Would like to get $350 plus shipping, but open to discussion.

Pics to follow.

Ben

For embedding photos, put the image links between [ img ] and [ / img ] tags (without the spaces)

The Deering banjo ukulele is really fun! I just bought one used from another forum member here and it's really a blast. It sounds much fuller than many other banjoleles, so it's usable for a wider variety of musical genres. And it's seriously loud. No amplification needed for most situations. Great instrument.

Thanks! Tried again but me and forums... it's a great uke, make me an offer!

Tiny Tenor Romero Uke

Not sure I'm doing this right. Here goes: Would you describe
the TinyTenor: is it spruce top & rosewood back? The Spruce tops +
mahogany backs are $279 at Elderly&includes shipping. Been seriously
looking & just spotted your comments on your banjo-uke thread.
e-mail: siskadee@earthlink.net thanks I'm in California

Maybe you are on the wrong thread, this is a banjo ukulele, not a tiny tenor....

I was looking for a used one of these. I think they are one of the best sounding banjoleles out there . I got tired of waiting and just bought a banjolele last week. I should have waited! good luck with the sale. as these are fairly new [they started with concerts] they are pretty rare used.

These are really nice instruments - I am not in the market as I am using a 1924 Gibson Tenor Jr strung as re-entrant baritone. BUT want to extoll this model of instrument. It adds hugely to any group with out taking over. Mine is strung with Aquila Reds using a full 5 string set and abandoning the wound string for the re-entrant d. IMHO the price is right.

PM sent. Thanks!

Top Bottom