I would like to put an uke in the hands of _____________.

I think Dolly Parton or Allison Krause would be a hoot to hear on the uke.....or maybe David Grissman....

I would like to listen to what Ian Anderson could do with a uke.

They are both dead, but I'd love to hear Stephan Grapelli (awesome jazz violinist) and Django Reinhart (sp?) play the uke. If they played together like they did when they were alive I believe our heads would explode with their musicality and musical genius!

Tommy Emmanuel

Willie Nelson

Earl Scruggs

Taj Mahal

Absolutely. :D And Marty Robins, though he's gone now. He did a lot of Hawaiian music, but I don't think he ever played a uke. Every time I hear his music I think, "Man, I wish he played a uke!"

Donald Trump, to remove his grumpies.

You got me thinking about Clapton. I suspected George Harrison might have shown Clapton how to play a ukulele because of their close friendship, so I did a Google search and discovered Eric Clapton's first instrument was a ukulele.

Would love to see a pic of Clapton with a uke! I have found a few celebs playing ukes and have them on my Instagram page.

Hearing the one in my avatar play a uke would be awesome. (For that matter, hearing him playing anything would!)

bratsche

Top Bottom