Season 268 - Won't You Ask a Question?

No one really knows.
There are many theories, according to the book one of popular theories is: "How many roads must a man walk down".
Blowing in the wind would have been kind of fitting for the theme, though the title is not a question - but the Thornton Rule would have needed to be applied.

Interesting thought. On a PP&M live album I had (have?), they introduced it by saying "This song asks nine questions...". However, Pa did ask for a question in the title in the OP.

My posting was just meant as a joke - English humour. :)

I think he might have been joking too.

Well it's all over!
Thanks for all the questions folks!
I think I'll do a random number generator thing to find some people to send some little tokens too.
Wrap up vid will arrive sometime in the next few days.

A couple days late so not an entry, but I really did have a couple of questions to ask. This one made it to video.
The other, Brian, was chosen just for you :) I could not get through it passably - yet - but I will!
Cheers!

Id be happy to take that hat off your hands pa :)

Congrats to all the participants.

I second the idea of more people getting involved as hosts. Its wonderful to see new seasonistas hosts and there are a lot of seasonistas that have been around for a long time that should give it another go.

Thanks Brian for a great week of music!

Was this a fun Season?
Did Pa do a great job of hosting?
Did I really enjoy the Season?
Are the winners richly deserving?

YES!

Congrats to the winning participants....I would have liked to win this base cap too:) but isn't it always a win to participate in the Seasons or just listening to so many different songs?

Late entry......................Oops....BUT I Claim Thornton, Dewbury, Dim,Sack and Everard Rule for this....This was the song that I really wanted to do ...because I could not remember how the words went but did remember the song from decades ago and it fit the theme perfect...then the Bl***ing computer threw a wobbler....and I had to go and get the vinyl out of storage !! Dedication indeed ...then play it and write the words out as well .....

Id be happy to take that hat off your hands pa :)

Congrats to all the participants.

I second the idea of more people getting involved as hosts. Its wonderful to see new seasonistas hosts and there are a lot of seasonistas that have been around for a long time that should give it another go.

Thanks Brian for a great week of music!

Yes!! I totally agree with Linda. To be host is a wonderful experience. I encourage everyone to try out the experience. I'm convinced that during my week as a host, I enjoyed it like I've never done it before in the seasons. Being a host is a gift.

Thanks for hosting Pa!!

A Hug!!

Sara

My prize has arrived! Thanks Brian!

Happy to report Mrs RABB approves too and wants to frame them and hang them on the wall!

Attachments

• 20170519_183413.jpg
    20170519_183413.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 9
Got my hat and bonus coasters today pa. Thank you so much. So very kind of you to send them all the way here with the postage cost.

Top Bottom