Season 269 - Cowboy Songs

Harry122

Solid Citizen
UU VIP
Reaction score

Season 269: Cowboy Songs
The Rules:
  • Your song must be newly-recorded for Season 269.
  • Don’t post any videos that are not entries – put those things on the Island.
  • The video must say it’s for Season 269, either written or verbalized.
  • No Song Limit!
  • Multitracking is fine, but the ukulele must be prominent.
  • You may of course choose to write a song for this Season!
  • The Season runs eight days, starting at midnight Hawaii time, Sunday, April 9th, and ending eight days later at midnight, the end of the day, Sunday April 16th.

Prizes: I will pick songs I love best. People submitting winning entries will be declared “Official Saddle Pals” for a period of one entire week. (There are a couple other prizes, too!)

Please comment generously on other people’s YouTube submissions! Everyone loves to see that their efforts are appreciated!

Playlist

Last edited:
Nice one, pardner!

How fun! Who doesn't love a cowboy song. WooHoo :)

Looks like you are in Arizona. How was your flight?

Yee-haw! Love it, Randy!

I thought I was going to struggle with this season, but I might have just the song! I'm guessing songs about bushrangers will count (and if not I might have to try Kid Rock, which isn't going to end well... )

Well we have a lot of 'cowboy' tradesmen over here, but I'm guessing you mean those ones that tend to ride horses..........

I'll have to see what I've got in my books - sounds like it'll be a fun week. :)

mmmmmm.....This will be not easy for a catalan woman!:D I Will see I can do. Any suggestion?. Randy, thanks for hosting and I love your tee-shirt!

A Hug!

Sara

I thought I was going to struggle with this season, but I might have just the song! I'm guessing songs about bushrangers will count (and if not I might have to try Kid Rock, which isn't going to end well... )

mmmmmm.....This will be not easy for a catalan woman!:D I Will see I can do. Any suggestion?. Randy, thanks for hosting and I love your tee-shirt!

A Hug!

Sara

If I understand correctly what I heard at 0.38 correctly, I reckon you're covered. Stockmen, vacqueras, gauchas - even vaquèrs :) - they're all good.

Last edited:
Tom Russell has wrote some great cowboy songs. This song by him is not about horses or cattle
or stetsons. In the old days of the west the outlaws used to rob and steal from banks, but today
the outlaws in their poverty are stealing electricity and paying for t with their lives.

Top Bottom