Greetings from Indianapolis

tommyday

Reaction score
MangoUke.jpg

Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster. I've been a guitar player for ages, and have only played ukulele casually for the last few years. This weekend I had the pleasure of visiting Mainland Ukuleles and meeting Mike in Nashville, Indiana and picking up this gorgeous mango tenor, and I'm very excited about joining the community!

I'm a full-time freelance web developer here in Indianapolis, a blogger/podcaster, and a new dad. My daughter loves the ukulele, and my wife and I love singing songs to her!

Right now, my favorite song to sing her is 'My Little Grass Shack'. Anyway, I'm Tommy, nice to meet you all :)

I was going to say--just from the thread title--that you are in Mainland territory there (relatively) and you have already been there. Mike is one of the good guys out there (actually, most of the vendors known by name on UU are).

So welcome.

And put UWC (Ukulele World Congress) on your to-do list.

I was going to say--just from the thread title--that you are in Mainland territory there (relatively) and you have already been there. Mike is one of the good guys out there (actually, most of the vendors known by name on UU are).

So welcome.

And put UWC (Ukulele World Congress) on your to-do list.

Thanks! And yeah it's on my list!

welcome and glad you met Mike, he is a great guy. I live in Brownsburg. If you are close enough to get together sometime send me a message. Steve.

Welcome Tommy! I am a little south of you in Martinsville. It is great to hear from more Indiana residents!

~Colin

Top Bottom