WTB tenor resonator uke

trevorg888

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hi I am looking for a high quality tenor size resonator uke sorry not interested in a Kala or Gretch. I am used to playing Nationals but sadly they dont have a tenor size thanks Trevor

Too bad you just missed a gorgeous MyaMoe.

I sold three high quality tenor resonators recently. A Russ Morin, a Mya-Moe and a John Morton. You might also look into a Beltona, Phillips, or Donmo.
The key to a good sounding reso is the cone. Many high quality luthiers make their own cones. The rest use National cones.

yes I ordered a donmo and it had an issue with it that he couldnt fixed so I asked for refund I am keen on a beard reso I already own a national and love it but wanting a bigger body reso to add to collection

Have you thought of Australian maker Greg Beeton? He's not cheap but Bob Brozman played a Beeton uke in his instructional DVDs and has praised them. Web site seems a bit unloved but I assume he's still making them.

http://www.beetonguitars.com/index.html

Hi Trevor - did you find your tenor resonator? If not, I have a Pohaku spider bridge tenor resonator made by Peter Hurney that I am willing to let go. PM me with your email and I'll send you the details and some photos.

I have ordered a beeton reso but will not get it for about 20 months I would be keen to have a look at your reso pics and audio if possible

I have ordered a beeton reso but will not get it for about 20 months I would be keen to have a look at your reso pics and audio if possible
I know this is like crazy for me to be asking on a post so long ago but did you ever get that beeton? I would love to see and hear it. I occasionally look up all the metal body uke luthiers and saw this post.

Top Bottom