Veteran UU Lurkers

gyosh

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just ventured out to the threads and was surprised to see very few names I recognized. It made me realize I mostly just lurk now. Are there any other "old timers" out there lurking too?

It's so bad, I had to search around a bit to figure out how to post a new thread :)

Anyhow, "howdy" veteran UU'ers. Hope you're all doing well!!

-Gary

Still here Gary .... not too many active OG, probably like you and just hangin out in the background.

Less time to spend here, have my UAS under control, not doing too much with Seasons. But still here. Hope you are doing well and fitting in life between Disney visits.

Still here Gary .... not too many active OG, probably like you and just hangin out in the background.
Kanaka!!! Good to see you!

Although I look every day, I still post once or twice a week. Mostly about technical stuff. Does that make me a lurker?
I suppose I post a lot less because I don't want to express my opinions anymore. (Used to do that all the time) Once in a while, I'll express that there are differing opinions out there. But, I'm too old to enjoy backlash.

Hey all,

Just ventured out to the threads and was surprised to see very few names I recognized. It made me realize I mostly just lurk now. Are there any other "old timers" out there lurking too?

It's so bad, I had to search around a bit to figure out how to post a new thread :)

Anyhow, "howdy" veteran UU'ers. Hope you're all doing well!!

-Gary

I rarely come around. Not that I don't enjoy the uke scene, its just that I don't participate in the uke scene anymore.

I still promote the uke to the younger kids, but with three kids now (no kids and just one when I was haolejohn) and crappy internet connection and prices ($140 for 10 gigs), I just don't come around as much.

When I do lurk, I don't recognize any of the names. So I don't comment nearly as much.

Top Bottom