FS: FLUKE TENOR w/ WOOD neck and WALNUT TOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
great deal. I love the hardwood fretboard on Flukes/Fleas. Must resist UAS...

Nice sound sample. And for a mint fluke tenor this is way under-priced.

Someone who is looking for fluke should grab this one quick.
If I was not looking for an all wood tenor this would already be sold.

Will there be any issues sending this back across the border, Brenda? Someone in the USA might be put-off on buying for fear of shipping issues from Canada.

Nice sound sample. And for a mint fluke tenor this is way under-priced.

Someone who is looking for fluke should grab this one quick.
If I was not looking for an all wood tenor this would already be sold.

Will there be any issues sending this back across the border, Brenda? Someone in the USA might be put-off on buying for fear of shipping issues from Canada.

I have sold instruments to Americans. Never have any issue. Fluke is 100% made in the USA. I don't know what kind of issue can it possibly have, especially at this price point.
I will ship by Canada Post . It will arrive in exactly one week.
Ask Lenny who bought my uke not too long ago. Door to door in exactly one week time!

Last edited:
Johnson.

No issues. Ever.

Brenda is a very careful owner. Her instruments are mint.

Buy with confidence.

Why is this Uke still for sale? This should have been long gone. If you've never had the opportunity to play Magic Fluke products, you are in for a real treat. They are built like tanks in the good ol' USA and sound really nice.

Also, I have purchased from Brenda before as I have from other Canadian sellers. There have been no issues regarding U.S. customs and it came in rather quickly.

She takes care of her instruments and what you'll be getting is what she says you'll be getting. Have confidence dealing with her.

Thanks guys!
It is a great uke! Zero maintenance! Always stay in tune!
What I like the most is the feather weight !
It's very well built.

Brenda, promise that whoever buys it from you will play as well as you. Then if they don't, you can blame it on the conversion from Canada to the U.S. <smile>

Hi - can you tell me if the walnut top is laminate or solid wood? I'm pretty new to the fluke instruments, so I'm not sure. Thank you for clarifying!

According to Magic Fluke, the walnut tops are laminate:
"The concert FLUKE has a 15.5" scale length, 15 frets and overall length of 23 inches. Weight is around one pound depending on materials and options. A solid maple or walnut neck, and laminate birch, walnut, mahogany, or solid spruce or koa soundboard, are combined with an injection molded thermoplastic body and polycarbonate or hardwood fretboard creating a full, bright tone, unmatched at this price. Solid koa tops are subject to availability.
The tenor FLUKE has the same body size with a 17" scale and overall length of 24.5". Like the concert, the tenor easily accommodates GCEA tuning but can also handle the lower DGBE tuning (high D)."
Both sizes can be ordered in a variety of colors and designs as well as with pickup options. If you don't see the exact color/design combination you are looking for, please ask - not every combination is listed. All Fluke models come standard with Nyltech strings.
Over 26,000 made, proudly in the USA.

I've seen and heard this- it is a fantastic uke.
This is a solid spruce soundboard with a solid walnut neck- it is not a laminate walnut soundboard.

This is a solid spruce soundboard with a solid walnut neck- it is not a laminate walnut soundboard.

The description says walnut top, and the photos clearly show a walnut top.
I'm not trying to cause trouble here- I just want to make sure there's no misunderstanding.
Maybe this is a custom-order solid walnut top? If so, it would be a good idea to say so, for clarification.

It's Laminate
It's Rosewood fretboard for sure.
This uke stays in tune longer than my custom built ukes.
Anyway, it's a good deal either way. If you are serious please PM me.

Last edited:
The description says walnut top, and the photos clearly show a walnut top.
I'm not trying to cause trouble here- I just want to make sure there's no misunderstanding.
Maybe this is a custom-order solid walnut top? If so, it would be a good idea to say so, for clarification.
My mistake, I was confused with another, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom