Season 270 - Be-Cause

Linda, I am so so very sorry I couldn't be more involved this week. It was packed full. This happens to me every April and I always feel so out of the loop during this month. I am so grateful you've made some playlists. I will work my way through them. Apologies to everyone that I haven't listened to yet.

Congratulations to the mentions and to the winners that are so deserving of recognition. What a great idea to donate to the wildlife refuge Linda. Thank you so much for your time in all our behalf :)

Oh wow! I see that I made the top 10 list. Tell you the truth I forgot I even did that song. Im thrilled by this and another big kudos to pabrizzer who made that arrangement up.

Thanks once again Linda for including me :)

Thoroughly enjoyed this season. Although a bit of a newbie Seasonista I love it already, sadly missed Cowboy season so didn't want to miss this one. As lelouden has just said, the wildlife refuge is a great cause too.

Woo hoo - support for a wildlife refuge! A cause near and dear to me! Great cause! Great week!

As a participant in SOTU #270, I very honored to be included in the donation group to the Quogue Wildlife Refuge - great cause, a fine choice and a very generous gesture. Thanks - and thanks for the Top-10-inclusion⁉️👀 (I'm honored & happily stunned...;))

Thanks for a great season Linda, and hooray for wildlife refuges. I would have never known you took it on at the last minute if you hadn't said anything.

Thanks so much for including me in the top 40. It was a fantastic season, and I'm glad I managed to sneak in before the deadline.

You deliver your wrap up vids so darn well Linda!
A fabulous season indeed!
Not sure how I ended up in such lofty company - Forte and the Pianoissimos are a very professional crew - such a stunning and polished performance! I can do loud and soft but not like they do.
Thank you to all the seasonistas for the fun they bring each week and to Linda for a fab job as host!

Wow! Honoured to have made your top 40 Linda! Thanks for a great week, only wish I old have played a couple more songs.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. I'm so happy that you've all enjoyed participating. :)

Thanks for a very interesting and worthy week, Linda! (I have only just watched your wrap since, as I mentioned, I have been suffering from buffering. I am deeply honoured to appear in your "Top 40" list.)

Thanks for a very interesting and worthy week, Linda! (I have only just watched your wrap since, as I mentioned, I have been suffering from buffering. I am deeply honoured to appear in your "Top 40" list.)

Thanks so much, Val, and I'm glad your buffering issues were solved in time for Season 271. :)

What a wonderful season, Linda, and what an honor to be on the Top 40 list! Thank you!

Greetings,

Thanks for hosting, and for your donation to a worthy cause. It makes playing the ukulele even more special than it already is. I can't thank you enough for putting my vid for Sandy in the Top 40 list.

Congrats to the winners too!

Ciao

Greetings,

Thanks for hosting, and for your donation to a worthy cause. It makes playing the ukulele even more special than it already is. I can't thank you enough for putting my vid for Sandy in the Top 40 list.

Congrats to the winners too!

Ciao

Thank you, Gina! Glad you enjoyed the Season! :)

Linda, I've just watched your wrap-up, how lovely it was... thanks for hosting such a fine Season; thank you warmly for the kind mention, it is indeed very lovely to be back participating in this wonderful group - it does feel like home after five years! Wow, where does the time go - and I'm truly very honoured to be in your top 40... now I just want to sit back and listen to more of these fine offerings! I had another song I wanted to do that I never got to grips with through lack of time, but I will do it at some point and ship it on to the island!

Linda, I've just watched your wrap-up, how lovely it was... thanks for hosting such a fine Season; thank you warmly for the kind mention, it is indeed very lovely to be back participating in this wonderful group - it does feel like home after five years! Wow, where does the time go - and I'm truly very honoured to be in your top 40... now I just want to sit back and listen to more of these fine offerings! I had another song I wanted to do that I never got to grips with through lack of time, but I will do it at some point and ship it on to the island!

Thank you so much, Lesley. Each person brings such a distinctive touch to the group. I truly missed your playing and singing while you were gone. So glad that you were able to return this week and hope to hear more in weeks to come. :)

Thank you so much, Lesley. Each person brings such a distinctive touch to the group. I truly missed your playing and singing while you were gone. So glad that you were able to return this week and hope to hear more in weeks to come. :)

Top Bottom