Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Season 270 - Be-Cause

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. I'm so happy that you've all enjoyed participating.

Thanks for a very interesting and worthy week, Linda! (I have only just watched your wrap since, as I mentioned, I have been suffering from buffering. I am deeply honoured to appear in your "Top 40" list.)
    Walnut Flea Soprano, Eleuke Peanut, Rob Collins Soprano, Motu, Ukubidon, Gretsch Camp Ukulele, Tenor "Style Manouche", Hora mahogany Baritone, Roger Terry baritone, Sylvain Enjoubaut concert, Outdoor Ukulele (tenor), Ohana Vita, Ohana KA-6 (6-string tenor), DoudsandJo electro-acoustic tenor.

Quote Originally Posted by LimousinLil View Post
    Thanks for a very interesting and worthy week, Linda! (I have only just watched your wrap since, as I mentioned, I have been suffering from buffering. I am deeply honoured to appear in your "Top 40" list.)
    Thanks so much, Val, and I'm glad your buffering issues were solved in time for Season 271.

What a wonderful season, Linda, and what an honor to be on the Top 40 list! Thank you!
    KoAlana KCA- 0010 mahogany concert <VBG> Ohana PCK-25G pineapple mahogany concert Ohana CK-50WG concert (solid cedar top, willow back/sides Ohana Vita concert Martin 0XK soprano <yowza> *Ohana SK-35G solid mahogany gloss finish soprano Fluke natural concert <BG> Firefly maple concert banjolele <yee-haw!> Islander MAT-4 spalted maple tenor Makala MK-CE concert

Raleigh Uke Jam:

My YouTube page

Quote Originally Posted by hendulele View Post
    What a wonderful season, Linda, and what an honor to be on the Top 40 list! Thank you!

Thanks, Rick! So glad you've enjoyed the Season!

Greetings,

Thanks for hosting, and for your donation to a worthy cause. It makes playing the ukulele even more special than it already is. I can't thank you enough for putting my vid for Sandy in the Top 40 list.

Congrats to the winners too!

Ciao
    Hey y'all. Putting the thumbs up. Collabs welcome if my files are able to be tweaked. Who knows. Might happen. Ciao.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginas uke View Post
    Greetings,

Thanks for hosting, and for your donation to a worthy cause. It makes playing the ukulele even more special than it already is. I can't thank you enough for putting my vid for Sandy in the Top 40 list.

Congrats to the winners too!

Ciao

Thank you, Gina! Glad you enjoyed the Season!

Linda, I've just watched your wrap-up, how lovely it was... thanks for hosting such a fine Season; thank you warmly for the kind mention, it is indeed very lovely to be back participating in this wonderful group - it does feel like home after five years! Wow, where does the time go - and I'm truly very honoured to be in your top 40... now I just want to sit back and listen to more of these fine offerings! I had another song I wanted to do that I never got to grips with through lack of time, but I will do it at some point and ship it on to the island!
    Favourite uke - DJ Morgan long neck soprano
    Favourite banjo uke - vintage Gibson UB2

My blog lifesaukafrolic.blogspot.co.uk

Thread Information