Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 270 - Be-Cause

It's going to be another great Season.....Maybe I'll sing my first Peter Gabriel cover for this Season....remember the concert for Mandela?
    Thx a lot, Linda!

Quote Originally Posted by LucilleJustRocks View Post
    It's going to be another great Season.....Maybe I'll sing my first Peter Gabriel cover for this Season....remember the concert for Mandela?
    Thx a lot, Linda!
    Wow - Peter Gabriel! Haven't heard a uke cover of him in I don't know how long! Great idea, Heino!

Coool! Great theme, Linda!
    KoAlana KCA- 0010 mahogany concert <VBG> Ohana PCK-25G pineapple mahogany concert Ohana CK-50WG concert (solid cedar top, willow back/sides KoAloha soprano (2001 vintage) Ohana SK-35G solid mahogany gloss finish soprano Fluke natural concert <BG> Firefly maple concert banjolele <yee-haw!> Islander MAT-4 spalted maple tenor Makala MK-CE concert

Raleigh Uke Jam:

My YouTube page

Super theme idea, idea! Lots of great cover opportunities!
    Just an old dog trying to learn new tricks . . .
    =======================================
    ddanner SOTU VIDEOS: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...wjRMd7fqE9vEv2
    ddanner ORIGINAL SONGS: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...h4b1ScxqSX_UGP

The pUKEs have performed at many a benefit concert, usually in aid of some obscure charity or other. I'd have no problem with bringing the songs. I'd just have to try and remember what cause we were supporting that week!! :-)
    Argapa custom piccolo | Argapa custom resonator soprano | Rob Collins custom soprano | Kavanagh custom concert | Ashton sop. | Clearwater SB electric concert | Kala PU-SSTU travel sopranissimo | Kala PU-SMH sopranissimo | Kala SSTU-BP soprano | Kala C/MU concert "The Mighty Uke"! | Kala SSTU-C concert | Kala SSTU-T tenor | Korala UKS-310 sop | Harley Benton BCJ100-FMH SB electric baritone | Lanikai S-B Baritone | Clearwater "long neck" baritone | Maholo sop. | Tiny Tangi

Too Drunk To Pluck

Quote Originally Posted by hendulele View Post
    Coool! Great theme, Linda!
    And there were lots of benefits in the country to the north, eh?.... Can't wait to see what you bring, Rick!

Quote Originally Posted by ddanner View Post
    Super theme idea, idea! Lots of great cover opportunities!

And, don't forget - originals about causes welcome, Dennis!

Quote Originally Posted by redpaul1 View Post
    The pUKEs have performed at many a benefit concert, usually in aid of some obscure charity or other. I'd have no problem with bringing the songs. I'd just have to try and remember what cause we were supporting that week!! :-)
    Paul, what's a Google for ......other than pUKEs recall assistance? Can't wait to hear what you bring!

Quote Originally Posted by LimousinLil View Post
    My gosh, Linda! This is a novel idea .... and a challenging one; my mind has gone completely blank!
    How about your starter for 10,the Live Aid concerts, here at Wembley and the Philadephia one? Loads of artists, lots of songs.... And there was Live 8 too.

Quote Originally Posted by One Man And His Uke View Post
    How about your starter for 10,the Live Aid concerts, here at Wembley and the Philadephia one? Loads of artists, lots of songs.... And there was Live 8 too.
    Very many thanks, Sir ... good suggestion! (What IS your name, by the way?) Having given the matter all of two minutes' consideration, I decided to try a bit of lateral thinking and approach it from a completely different direction .... choose an artist and then find out if they have actually been involved in any benefit concerts!
    Walnut Flea Soprano, Eleuke Peanut, Rob Collins Soprano, Motu, Ukubidon, Gretsch Camp Ukulele, Tenor "Style Manouche", Hora mahogany Baritone, Roger Terry baritone, Sylvain Enjoubaut concert, Outdoor Ukulele (tenor), Ohana Vita, Ohana KA-6 (6-string tenor), DoudsandJo electro-acoustic tenor.

Thread Information