FS Pono ET-PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownUpDave

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
For sale is a Pono ET-PC which is a pro classic tenor with cedar top and macassar ebony back and sides..I have owned this for two years, bought new from HMS. Andrew hand picked it out for me, did the set up and installed the upgraded all black Gotoh UPT tuners, damn sexy. This is one of the best playing and sounding non custom instruments out there.

Tenor
Cedar top
Macassar ebony back and sides
Curly koa binding
Bound radiused fretboard
Shell rosette
Black strap buttons
Oahu hardcase included

I have played this alot and it shows. It has traveled, played out, uke jams, live on stage etc. It has many small indents as cedar tops are prone to get. There are a number of dings in the body bindings. There is an area of faint surface scratching to the right of the bridge. Some faint swirl marks and lines on the back. There are NO strum marks as I always play above the body. This is a solid well used great sounding and extremely easy playing tenor.

If you are looking for like new, forget this uke
If you can't stand small dings and dents in multiple places don't even consider this. But if you want a world class tenor at almost half the price of new this is the one. New with the UPT these are close to $1100 at HMS

Price is $600.00 plus actual shipping cost.

20170414_080555.jpg20170414_080623.jpg20170414_080729.jpg20170414_080530.jpg1492339998479.jpg

Last edited:
I just played mine for an hour in the warm sunshine. It was super.

Say it ain't so, Dave.

Is the apocalypse coming? We haven't heard anything about it here in the states!

Say it ain't so, Dave.

Is the apocalypse coming? We haven't heard anything about it here in the states!

Hey Lenny.........the Apocalypse is not coming but a new Blackbird Farallon is.....so one in one out. Not that I adhere to that rule very often but this Pono is too great of an instrument to just leave in it's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom