Howdy

i8chillywilly

Reaction score
Ahoy-hoy,

Started playing the Ukulele on Dec 25th. My daughter got me one for Christmas. Been trying to learn guitar for a very long time. I love the Ukulele now too. She gave me a Soprano (Luna vm Soprano). I have since gotten and Tenor (Outdoor Ukulele Green) and strung/tuned it low G. I am addicted!!!! Not sure if I like one over the other. Kind of liking both, but play the tenor more as it is easier being bigger. I am not coordinated enough yet for the Soprano but I still lick it and practice on it. I was thinking of getting a 5 string and combining both high and low G but that is a bit down the road yet.

Anyway, joined here to pick up some tips & I really like the Ukulele underground YouTube videos.

Peace!

Welcome to the UU forum, glad you joined us!

A low-g tenor and a high-g soprano complement each other well. :) I think eventually you might develop a preference, but maybe not before you've also tried the concert and baritone sizes.

Welcome to UU. It sounds like you've got a good start, and a good daughter.

Thank you for the welcome.
Daughter did well this year!!
I am enjoying them both very much. I don't have enough experience to say I have a preference at this point. I can say it has help my guitar playing, General understanding of the fretboard and BASIC music theory.
The short scare of the ukulele makes practicing much more convenient too.

Peace and see you around the forum

Top Bottom