FS: Mainland Mahogany Slothead Concert Limited Series Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukuleleden

Reaction score
Mainland Mahogany Slothead Concert Ukulele. Purchased brand new from Mike @ Uke Republic. Arrived with and remains in excellent condition with spot on set-up. Ukulele Only, no case -or- gig bag. Selling to make room for and help fund other Uke endeavors...

Features:

-Limited Series Concert, label dated: "January 2015".
- Solid Mahogany wood construction
- Gloss finish
- Genuine bone nut and saddle
- Rosewood fretboard and bridge
- Geared tuners
- Set up with Aquila Strings

Sells new for $242.50 + shipping.

Asking: $175.00 + $20.00 Insured delivery in USA only.

IMG_1823.jpg IMG_1824.jpg IMG_1831.jpg IMG_1830.jpg IMG_1832.jpg

Last edited:
Will also consider trade + $$$ towards vintage Martin Ukuleles (Soprano thru Baritone sizes) in VG or better condition; -or- a solid-wood Long Neck Soprano Uke.

Not in the market, but that looks like a dandy. Good luck!

Not in the market, but that looks like a dandy. Good luck!

Thanks Hendelule, Yes Mainland did a great job with this, and the appeal to me was the combination of the slothead headstock and solid mahogany build without Mainland's usual rope binding when they offered this as a limited run. Coupled with the fact that Mike @ Uke Republic checks over each and every Uke that comes in and goes out, I was all but assured that this would be a nice one, and it didn't disappoint! If my Uke interests weren't drifting in a different direction at the moment, I would keep it.

Withdrawing from sale as I came to my senses and decided to keep this wonderful Mainland model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom