The Four Tenors - DeVine, Kinnard, Grimes, LfDM

elliottauk

Reaction score
I'm going to start another thread on the end of my UAS, but to my astonishment I have hit the spot where I have one tenor, one concert, and that's all I need. I've been blessed to play some amazing instruments on this journey, but one tenor has sucked me in for 6 months now, and I'm left with four stunning tenors that are getting insufficient playtime and need good homes.

I'll list each of these out separately when I get a moment, but in the meantime PM me if you'd like an advance preview. I'm based in the UK, so if you happen to be based in the UK or wider European Union, even better as the taxes are paid and you get a rare chance to sample the best.

Andrew

Gaw, if those are the "rejects" what the heck are you keeping? :eek:

Holy moly! I thought I'd throw this out on a quiet Friday evening and watch things trickle in, but it turns out UAS remains strong! I'll respond to all PMs as soon as possible. Any news ones, if you could throw in an email address that would be great too as I find it easier to send pics etc. that way.

A lot of people have been asking the same question as Jim....if these are the rejects...!? I think I'll do a separate thread on that topic in due course, but for the avoidance of doubt, there's nothing bad about any of these. They're all incredible ukes in their own way, but for me I know what I keep turning to every day, and I know there are people out there who would make these sing every day. My wife always complains that I treat the ukes like a second (third, fourth, fifth....) child and I want them to be out in the world flourishing, if that doesn't sound too silly!

Andrew

Top Bottom