Open Cases for Local Pickup in Brooklyn, NY

Stevelele

Reaction score
as a result of some sales, I'm going to have some open display cases for ukuleles that someone might want. They are super nice and very good for maintaining humidity in the harsh winter. Here's what they look like.

Each cost me about $110. I would sell for $50. Am hoping for a local sale so i don't have to bother with the shipping. Not sure how many i'll have, but my guess is three tenor cases and one baritone.

Price reduction to $25

LFDM1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Steve,
Very nice cases...and I am very interested, however I agree that a local sale is probably the way to go for you.

Best of luck!

Wm.

yeah with shipping, this probably wouldn't be worth it to you, even if I charged $25. The shipping is just such a pain

Those are nice, Steve. For those of us not in your area, may I ask where to get such cases?

i got them on ebay. They were pretty expensive with the shipping. I would love to be able to send them to someone but i feel like you could just get a new one and not save that much. These are way better if you want to properly humidify your instruments though and keep them humidity stable. Not that you need to worry though Eddie!

Very creative humidifiers, Steve...

I'm reducing the price of these to $25. Great price and opportunity for anyone who lives in NYC

Come on locals--I'm practically giving this away for free

plexiglass -- if I don't get any takers, i'm probably going to end up putting this out on the sidewalk, and someone will grab it

Top Bottom