Season 272 - Like it was, Charley

oh my days! my first day back online since before christmas, and i find THE most charming season theme, intro vid, and bear! and a very fine t shirt too ;) may i add, worn by our lovely host!

i know i have about a million gazillion youtube messages, emails and PM's to catch up on, wish me luck with that! :eek: in the meantime, hello again, and here is an upside-down-y bird's-eye-view-y vid for ya!

a song about looking back - "fernando" by :bowdown: abba

oh my days! my first day back online since before christmas, and i find THE most charming season theme, intro vid, and bear! and a very fine t shirt too ;) may i add, worn by our lovely host!
Yay!!!!!:nana::smileybounce::cheers:

The smile that swept across my face when your name popped up was huge. It is SO good to see you back.

I haven't finished looking at last week's offerings from Seasonistas yet! Best do that and then get writing (yes, you've sparked off some ideas, which is great!)
Very nice, Elena, we'll be looking for your original song(s). :)

This was written by Lionel Bart, for what was apparently a pretty odd play with added music, about Cockney life in the 50s. It was a UK hit for Max Bygraves in 1960, which just goes to show that moaning about things not being as good as they used to be, is nothing new. In fact, I think they did it better back then...

Hi, Ylle! Please forgive me, I am still in "idiot" mode, but it is a horrible Bank Holiday Monday here (raining all day), so I needed to do something to cheer myself up! This offering comes from composer, CHARLES Strouse, and the musical "Annie".

Here is a little song about missing your home and the past.

Sorry it is short, this was the best take I could get today. I am working on another but I am not sure if it will come together.

Great Theme!

thanks to all for the welcome back! looking forward to hearing what everyone else is bringing to this super season, i just need to try and stop thinking "ooh THAT song fits! and that one! and oh GOSH a secret squirrel tells me a marc bolan song fits too - HELP!"

Now that Im up this morning and Ive pinched myself I realize that I really wasn't dreaming when I came across Lynda's post early this AM.

I am filled with joy that you are back in the plink of things. Hope your health is on the mend now and that we see much more of you.

You have been truly missed!

Group hug all around :)

Top Bottom