Season 272 - Like it was, Charley

Argh - so, so sorry I missed your first season - just another of those weeks where time just didn't allow. Next time round! I promise!

Thank you all for your kind comments. :)

Argh - so, so sorry I missed your first season - just another of those weeks where time just didn't allow. Next time round! I promise!
No worries, Elena, I know that some weeks are just too busy. And your promise gives me a good excuse to host again in the future. :)

Wow! Thanks to Ylle and the Hand of Fortuna! This will be a great prize to cap a wonderful season!

Can't wait to try out my spork! Thanks for a great season Ylle.

Congrats to the others blessed by fortune's hand, especially Geoff. That print is something special.

Congrats to all the winners. Great season Ylle. I hope I can do as good a job as you when my first time comes in September! :D

Thank you John. I'm sure you'll do a great job as a host and find that hosting is fun. :)

Sorry I missed your inaugural Season. But..., I will be in Helsinki on the 14th June - for one night only! Maybe see you then?

My print arrived on Friday. I need to go and get it framed. My wife suggested sending the picture of the bear to our granddaughter. She's recently "adopted" a polar bear. I think I will do that.

Thank you so much for your lovely prize, Ylle.

Ylle, I just received by pack of goodies. Thank you so much and thank you for hosting! The card is truly special, too!

Got my wonderful Finland Care Package today! Thanks so much - and thanks for putting on a great Season!:cool:

Rick and Scott, I'm glad to hear that your packages arrived. :)

Top Bottom