Authorized aNueNue dealers: Why none in United States any longer?

ukuleleden

Reaction score
While I know I can buy direct from aNueNue based on a recent e-Mail inquiry to them trying to locate a dealer, I am baffled as to why such a seemingly praised company no longer has dealers in the USA? Did I miss something?

Even though I have purchased direct in the past (Brüko), it is far easier and more likely a better and faster experience to work with a dealer.

I wonder if this will change (again) in the future for aNueNue and if they will re-establish dealers here in the USA?

I know what you mean. I've been wanting to check out a Moon Bird concert!

I know what you mean. I've been wanting to check out a Moon Bird concert!

Yes, while I admittedly seek out videos, sound files, and owner experiences here on UU, as well as those on YT, HMS, and occasionally some other online retailers, the optimal review is being able to personally play the instrument. But as with most higher-end instruments, that's just not always possible an so there is somewhat of a leap of faith in the buying equation...

That said, I would like to see some aNueNue dealers re-establish in the USA, they're ukes (at least for me) have risen to the level of making the final cut in the last few of my purchases. The Eagle that I just ordered online after having a chance to pay another one owned by a local Uke player was an easy decision and low risk because of the low amount of cost I was able to acquire it for.

So many nice Ukes coming out from a variety of makers or just existing models being tweaked or revised it's a crowded market. So the fact the aNueNue brand has caught my attention in such a gripping manner says something about those owners who have (passionately) shared they're positive experiences here on UU, as well as those who have shared video demos.

I hope aNueNue finds a reason or the motivation to get a dealer network going back here again. It would certainly make it easier to shop and compare.

I realize I'm digging up an old thread, but I received an aNueNue Custom Maui Mango III Tenor as an Easter gift from my wife this spring. Not quite sure what store it came from as it was brought into the US (nice to have friends who travel internationally and are willing to do a favor) and this uke is simply awesome.

I'd love to see aNueNue establish a new dealer network here in the USA so we could get some of their amazing ukes and guitars.

attachment.php

Top Bottom