Hard Shell Case or Premium Gig Bag for a KoAloha Super Concert

Uke182

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a hard shell case or a premium gig bag for a KoAloha super concert (concert body with a tenor neck). Thank you.

Mine came with an Oahu case that was a perfect fit. Not sure of the actual model, but you could check with HMS-- no doubt they'd know!

Mine came with an Oahu case that was a perfect fit. Not sure of the actual model, but you could check with HMS-- no doubt they'd know!

Hi Rich. Cool, thank you. Yes, I figured HMS would have an Oahu case for super concerts that's not listed on the website because it's not that common. I'm wondering what else is out there. But that's a good option. I'll inquire to the HMS guys. Thanks again!

Just measured my Ko'olau/Oahu concert case. It's 26 1/2" inside length. Hoping it will be a perfect fit for my incoming Ohana taropatch. I have checked out a lot of cases recently for it and the Ko'olau is the only concert case I could find with the necessary inside length. Since it's a concert case, it should accommodate the body perfectly. Otherwise, you are looking at tenor cases with a sloppy fit for your uke.

Top Bottom