FS:Southern Cross Tenor Banjo Uke

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPO

Reaction score
My latest build. Open back Tenor scale banjo uke.
The neck is Heart Rimu with a Kahikatea and Purple Heart skunk stripe.
The body is a block construction of Kaihikatea with a feature ring of Kahikatea and Purple Heart, 96 blocks in all. Fingerboard, headstock and bridge are all in Purple Heart. Gotoh Planetary geared tuners which I have not used before but will be using again, they are awesome.
Love the Tenor scale a joy to play.

Price is SOLD!
$US 800.00 Plus shipping
Ships Worldwide

Video sound sample added
https://youtu.be/tfjQfLa6vOM(

Attachments

• TB1.jpg
    TB1.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 123
  • TB2.jpg
    TB2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 93
  • TB3.jpg
    TB3.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 92
  • TB4.jpg
    TB4.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Dennis, that certainly is a beautiful instrument. One day if my skills ever improve enough....
I hope this sells quickly, I bet it plays nicely!

Purple Heart! Be still, my heart!

This is absolutely gorgeous!

Dennis, that certainly is a beautiful instrument. One day if my skills ever improve enough....
I hope this sells quickly, I bet it plays nicely!
HI Nickie, thanks for the kind words . I'm sure your skills are of sufficient standard , they could not be worse than mine:)
Plays nicely? I can't put it down, I am used to concert sized instruments, but this tenor scale is a delight. If it sells quickly so be it, if it doesn't I will be able to play it a bit longer. When it does go I shall make one for myself.

As the owner of Dennis' previous banjo uke build, I can state the quality of construction, materials used and sound produced is first rate. I have received nothing but positive remarks from everyone who has seen and played the instrument.

As the owner of Dennis' previous banjo uke build, I can state the quality of construction, materials used and sound produced is first rate. I have received nothing but positive remarks from everyone who has seen and played the instrument.

Thanks for the endorsement Matt, Pleased that you are still enjoying the banjo uke.

Price reduced !!

Price reduced to US $800.00 Plus shipping

While I'm not a banjo guy, I have owned a Southern Cross banjo uke and can tell you they are really well executed. Somebody will surely be tickled purple, er ah, pink with this beauty!

While I'm not a banjo guy, I have owned a Southern Cross banjo uke and can tell you they are really well executed. Somebody will surely be tickled purple, er ah, pink with this beauty!

Thanks Eddie, hmmmmm Pink, now there's a thought.:rolleyes:

Thanks everyone who commented and pm'd me the banjo uke is now sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom