Season 273 is going to the dogs....

The song I did for this week (Hunger Strike by Temple of the Dog) has stuck with me for 23 years because of the amazing vocals of Chris Cornell, who sang it as part of a tribute to a friend who'd passed away too soon.

Last night, Chris Cornell passed away at the far too young age of 52. Personally, I haven't been this struck by a musician's death in a long time. I'm sorry to usurp the end of the thread with my grief, but I feel compelled to memorialize this amazing voice in a song appropriately titled "You Call Me a Dog"...

Last edited:
The song I did for this week (Hunger Strike by Temple of the Dog) has stuck with me for 23 years because of the amazing vocals of Chris Cornell, who sang it as part of a tribute to a friend who'd passed away too soon.

Last night, Chris Cornell passed away at the far too young age of 52. Personally, I haven't been this struck by a musician's death in a long time. I'm sorry to usurp the end of the thread with my grief, but I feel compelled to memorialize this amazing voice in a song appropriately titled "You Call Me a Dog"...

No complaints here, Joko. Thanks for sharing.

Just popping by again to relay some good news to you dog-lovers and end on a happy note. See attached screen capture-
IMG_6102.jpg
ECHO GOT ADOPTED TODAY!!!!

Silly me! I'd always wondered about you and dogs - but it's obvious isn't it? You live in Wine Country!! Woof! Woof! :smileybounce:

Top Bottom