Season 273 is going to the dogs....

Argh... I have 2 songs that fit the bill and I have worked out that I can't sing either of them. I'm counting on Uke4ia to do Song for the Dumped by Ben Folds Five.

Argh... I have 2 songs that fit the bill and I have worked out that I can't sing either of them. I'm counting on Uke4ia to do Song for the Dumped by Ben Folds Five.

It's not one I was considering. And I've ruled out this one that this guy did with his Cleveland band Wild Horses:

Greetings,

How cool. I will have our little Pooch and maybe a cat or two help me. Ziggy the cat has appeared before but not Luna the Pom.

Ciao
Woof

Just sitting here twiddling my thumbs. Got two loaded in the double barrel. Just waiting for the bell to ring :)

Just sitting here twiddling my thumbs. Got two loaded in the double barrel. Just waiting for the bell to ring :)
Same here Linda. I've reached my limit for 272 or be doing more over there. I've started laying down vids for 273 and fair warning, they will not be pretty. I plan on drowning Dave in fast and furious one takes to put money in the pockets of the wine country dog lovers. Nobody will want to have anything to do with me after this week. And I host next week! ��

Same here Linda. I've reached my limit for 272 or be doing more over there. I've started laying down vids for 273 and fair warning, they will not be pretty. I plan on drowning Dave in fast and furious one takes to put money in the pockets of the wine country dog lovers. Nobody will want to have anything to do with me after this week. And I host next week! ��

I have just put my second in the can too. After having used my allocation of 3 for the present season of course. I will also be trying to get lots out of Dave's piggy bank for those dogs .....

I have just put my second in the can too. After having used my allocation of 3 for the present season of course. I will also be trying to get lots out of Dave's piggy bank for those dogs .....

The ironic thing is that lots of that money will be going to cats, too. :)

Hahahahaha- We were only supposed to play three last week? Whoops.
And Yes- Wine Country Animal Lovers rescues cats as well...I just know if tried to play a video with my current cat, I would bleed. Now the old naked cat was a different story. She was in a ton of videos.
I really do like cats too.

3 for me too over on 272 and I think I've watched almost every vid. It seems we all have the same goal for the rescues.

It's ruff for them!

Hahaha- had one jump the gates! A wonderful start for sure. Clearly it is bed-time here in the 'Dale
IMG_5862.jpg
Can't wait to meet all your dogs tomorrow! I will be home from Little League at around 3 and ready to create a playlist. Have a great night folks, and thanks for the offers of what I am sure will be excellent entertainment this week!

It's morning here in xenophobic England. I've got a song lined up but it needs work. I need to get round to listening to some 272 as well

Looks like you guys are going to make the Kid pay out this week, all those songs just waiting to go online! :rofl:

I think I may be joining in this week, but I prefer cats, so it's good to know they will benefit too. :)

Hi Dave! Am I too early? Clemmie and I have been waiting since yesterday to post this. Actually, it's more of a woman versus dog wrestling video, but there is a song in there somewhere and we worked very hard on it; you can hear Clemmie's contribution right at the end. (And, honestly, I did have treats absolutely everywhere, apart from in my soundhole .... ahem!)

Last edited:
I'm a doggy, I got a bone for you.

A song by the legendary Marvin Pontiac who only existed in the imagination of John Lurie.

Last edited:
Top Bottom