Which is your house favorite spot to play your Ukes??? This is my favorite spot!!!

jfalconc

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score

Last edited:
Nice ukes and views!

Personally, frankly, in bed. With the living room sofa as close second.

Last edited:
Casually, on my livingroom couch while watching TV. When practicing, at my desk in front of my computer where I create all my music sheets and audio tracks that go onto my tablet for rehearsal with The CC Strummers.

Last edited:
Nice set up, however I would be very nervous with my ukuleles so close to water.

Clicking on a image leads to p***.

Clicking on a image leads to p***.

I want to excuse myself for this, never happened before. I submitted the photos again and now it doesn't lead to that website!!! Still not understand why.

I want to excuse myself for this, never happened before. I submitted the photos again and now it doesn't lead to that website!!! Still not understand why.

That's ok. I kinda figured that. I'm a pretty savvy computer user since 1990 so even I have been misled by links a few times. I cleaned my IE cache after that just in case.

BTW - are you rich? ;-) You have a very, very nice swimming pool. I can imagine that the waterfall might make noise to drown out the ukes a bit. Still, you have a beautiful place and very nice ukes. My fav. place to play uke is at my friend's house on her back steps to her wonderful garden. Been rainy here in Canada the last week but a week ago, I was playing for hours on her back steps to the birds.

PeteyHoudini

Last edited:
Sitting on the porch facing the river.

Attachments

• IMG_20160416_125633125_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160416_125633125_HDR.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 80
Get an Outdoor uke and you can store right in the water, on the seat in that spa! Instead of a beater, it would be your swimmer.

Get an Outdoor uke and you can store right in the water, on the seat in that spa! Instead of a beater, it would be your swimmer.

Yes, it is also a great uke and very convenient!!!

That's a nice spot, negative ions too. I have a big tree and a riverbank and I have played out there before, but sadly summer gave us a miss this time round. Wouldn't take a ukulele down the river bank in case I fell and landed on it, but under the tree is good. Guess I'll be playing inside until spring now anyway.

My designated music room in the downstairs section of my home is my favorite place to play Uke. Comfortable and no distractions...

I like to play mine outside if the weather permits. Otherwise I sit in my easy chair where I can look out my sliding glass doors. In San Juan some of the old fortifications that were built in the fifteen and sixteen hundreds are still there and I only live a few blocks from some of them. I like to sit out there and play my ukulele for the tourists who walk by. I think that I've posted this one before, but here it is again.

Ukin' on the wall.jpg

I have accumulated some amps, a microphone, and some other stuff that I would like play around with more, so I'm remodeling a room in the basement and I will probably be able to leave all that stuff set up. But I am curious how it will work as the windows are high up and I can't see much other than the side of the garage out of them. I may feel cooped up and a bit isolated down there. We will see.

Last edited:
My second house favorite spot to play my Ukes!!! My two centennial editions...Kamaka and Martin!!!

For now I prefer playing in the living room, but I often retreat to the bedroom when my wife is home.
Hope to get that room in the basement decorated for playing some time soon.

Though couch and bed are comfy to sit in, but they don't provide a healthy posture for playing ukulele.
I used to enjoy playing guitar in a bean bag chair, perhaps I should get one for playing the ukulele, it might be better than the couch.

Top Bottom