Pinol Baritone price reduction

Ukulelerick9255

Reaction score
IMG_2019.jpgIMG_2017.jpgBeautiful Pinl Cocobolo Baritone with Mis pickup, was asking $600 with shipping included. Reduced now to $500 as I don't play it at all because I always play my custom tenor. Pics are in my profile under my Ukes.IMG_2018.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm, that is interesting. You won't post any photos on this thread but ask users to look at your profile...
and you only have "stock photos" of the Pinol but "real photos" of your other ukes.
What do you know, another questionable post about Pinol. When will they learn?

Hmm, that is interesting. You won't post any photos on this thread but ask users to look at your profile...
and you only have "stock photos" of the Pinol but "real photos" of your other ukes.
What do you know, another questionable post about Pinol. When will they learn?

When will who learn what?

It was just easier to use it as I was on the road working and couldn't take pics but it's barely been played, I'll post pics. Not sure what you mean by questionable post. I have sold and traded on here and never had a complaint, my record is impeccable. Here's an idea, if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything or just ask can you please post current pics when you can.

Pics now posted

Pics posted now you can shut up or apologize, your choice Johnson.

How about that you called my post questionable which impugns my integrity.

Nice instrument. I would not be upset. I think he was looking out for our comrades. I was challenged too because I failed to follow protocol like date and site I am posting on. Hope your sale goes well.

How about that you called my post questionable which impugns my integrity.

Hahaha!
I have every right to call out this post's questionable content. This is a forum and I will protect the ignorant when I see fit.
Your original post linked to stock photos of a uke with a brand name that has repeated brought grief and problems to the owners of the UU forum.

FYI, for those that do not know- here are the real builders of Pinol Ukes:
https://guitarraszepeda.com/

Let's keep it on topic. There is no need to get sidetracked on the Pinol history. What the last link tells me is that the asking price seems fair considering it is a baritone, includes the Misi and shipping. Whether you want to spend $500 on a Pinol, Zepeda, Ohana, Pono,etc. is a different question the potential buyers can answer for themselves. To that end, a sound sample or video would also be useful. Good luck with the sale.

Hahaha!
I have every right to call out this post's questionable content. This is a forum and I will protect the ignorant when I see fit.
Your original post linked to stock photos of a uke with a brand name that has repeated brought grief and problems to the owners of the UU forum.

FYI, for those that do not know- here are the real builders of Pinol Ukes:
https://guitarraszepeda.com/

Ok. So the owner of this brand is not a very nice person, I get that.
But, is the OP the same person or in anyway associated with Pinol or its abusive owner? Or, is he just unfortunate enough to own one. I don't see how attacking the seller is helpful or, fair.

I try to stay out of the drama, but unfortunately I have been obligated to do so. It seems like the only person not saying anything is me , and I'm the owner. Seriously, I would love to challenge anyone that has one of my ukuleles to say anything negative about my craftsmanship. Or that some third person makes my instruments !

Sadly for the OP, who is only trying to sell a uke, I fear that this thread is going to get shut down by the moderators.

OK, so I guess I have to show-face and kill the " Someone Else " makes Pinol myth ! Below are a couple of pictures of myself and the luhiers that work for my Ukulele and Guitar Company...My name is Ivan Jimenez Jerez and I have made together with a few other luthiers all of my instruments ... 18985324_10203200716415609_1623004800_n.jpg18493528_10203106706705425_1955379610_o.jpg18788660_10203166457639161_206696449_n.jpg19357645_10203242180892195_725008300_n.jpg18985502_10203204937361130_914798878_n.jpg

Top Bottom