Ohana SK 39 - When available?

Ukador

Reaction score
Hello everybody

Does anybody know when Ohanas new SK 39 will be available?

I already contacted a few dealers but I haven't received any answer so far.

Thank you in advance !

Last I talked to MIM about this model, she mentioned sometime in May, so it should be any time now.

I hadn't heard of these, so looked em up. New Ohana Style 3 ukes, soprano and concert. Cool option for those who want the Style 3 look, at a much lower price point. I wonder why they didn't get the moustache shape right on the bottom? Also, the white lines on the fret board seem rather faint, compared to other Style 3 copies out there. Maybe it's just the glaring white Nylguts.

Are they still making the CK-38 and TK-38? I don't see many for sale out there right now. MIM has a flock of the SK-38, not none of the larger 38-series sizes.

http://www.ukulelemag.com/stories/news/rachel-manke-introduces-the-ohana-sk-39-vintage-style-mahogany-soprano-at-2017-namm

SK-39.JPG

Last edited:
These are pretty tempting. But then I wonder if they'll venture into some Koa Martin styles in the near future. That would be awesome.

Tempted to grab one assuming they don't disappear too quick.

Ohana make cracking instruments. Great value without skimping on sound.

Last I talked to MIM about this model, she mentioned sometime in May, so it should be any time now.

May... is the NAMM stock time, but I got word they are going to be in MID JULY... which means they will hit dealers the END of July!

WOOHOO!

Tempted to grab one assuming they don't disappear too quick.

Ohana make cracking instruments. Great value without skimping on sound.

They shouldn't and if they do there will be more coming in!

But you hit the nail on the head with the great value without skimping on sound. And I may seem biased since I sell so many, but I sell so many because I can back up the tonal quality for price. They really have a lot of tone for not a lot of money! So when people say, "What is the best uke in _____ price point." It is hard to not say Ohana.

May... is the NAMM stock time, but I got word they are going to be in MID JULY... which means they will hit dealers the END of July!

WOOHOO!

Which means, end of the year...:rotfl::shaka:

Hey Mim, what's the expected street price of these little beauties?

Mim can speak for her self, of course, and probably will...but on July 18th, she thought she might not get them until the very, very, end of the month and that it could be early august before she could set up and ship.
Looking forward to that great set up.

Ohana posted on facebook, that they are coming to dealers in the "upcoming days"!

I've been told that Mim has the SK-39's and CK-39s in stock now, tho' she hasn't put 'em on eBAY yet. If interested, shoot her an email.

Yep.... finally... sorry I forgot about this thread but they are around and I need to order more sopranos because I only have 2 right now. People have been loving them!

I'm waiting for the ohana 4.0.

Why get the 3.9 when the number is almost there?

Dat why you see no car model at 3.9 or some major software release at 11.9

I kid

I'm waiting for the ohana 4.0.

Why get the 3.9 when the number is almost there?

Dat why you see no car model at 3.9 or some major software release at 11.9

I kid

Hahaha

They did have a 40 at one point I think, it was a specialty model and limited.

Haha! Dang you missed it ;)

Top Bottom