You Don't Remember Me - original song

barefootgypsy

Reaction score
I've been writing songs for nearly three years and now have 14 published on my main youtube channel, "songandancedaisy" as well as several "unlisted" songs that you need links for. This is my latest song, a rewrite of one I did a couple of years ago. Written about someone I used to know.

I thought perhaps I should have a 2nd channel especially for my original songs - so today I started one, bravely put my own name on it -"Lesley Fowkes Creative corner".... this is out of my comfort zone, but you have to keep going there, don't you? Anyhow, to start with I've put my two newest songs and a couple of my early ones on it. No subscribers yet of course, this is just today! But if you like this, give me a sub!

Most pleasant melody and very well done!

Nice job! Keep writing and recording.

Nice job! Keep writing and recording.

Thanks a lot! I do intend to keep at it, I really enjoy it.... it's a case of grabbing an idea when it comes into my head and not letting go of it until there's something written down or noted on a voice recorder. Then there's something to work on. Always a sense of achievement when a song gets finished! Thanks for watching this one and listening - very much appreciated!

Top Bottom