Pono Pro Class Tenor Cedar/Mahogany (MTSH C PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trader Todd

Reaction score
Price drop - $600

Pono MTSH C PC for sale. I bought this uke new from The Ukulele Site/HMS a few years ago. Cedar top with Mahogany sides, Koa binding and radius fretboard. Currently strung reentrant with Living Waters. Cedar top lends to a nice mellow tone and it plays great with the HMS setup. Normal wear from playing, but basically in near mint condition. One small cosmetic nick on the neck by the 12th fret (see picture). Pictured case included.

$600 shipped to the continental US, PayPal friends and family please. Not interested in trades, unless you have a..... Oh, never mind, not interested in trades.

You know the story, I hate to let it go, but it's not getting played and needs a good home.

http://www.theukulelesite.com/pono-mtc-sh-cedar-mahogany.html

IMG_20170520_163412.jpgIMG_20170520_163559.jpgIMG_20170520_163544.jpgIMG_20170520_164048.jpgIMG_20170520_163703.jpg

Last edited:
Feedback? Haven't had one comment, not even the typical "I love my Pono just like it, good luck with the sale..." Is the market that soft? Is my price way off? Nobody likes cedar tops anymore? Bumpity, bump, bump...

I play the same model everyday. Great sound and playability. I also love fretboard radius and slot head.
Price may be a little high? I bought mine here at $550 last year including Misi pickup and shipping.

Hey all, thanks for the feedback. I'm going to drop the price to $600 for the big Memorial Day Weekend Sale!

I'm enjoying my MTD CR a lot, and imagine it sounds and plays pretty much like yours - only differences being the regular headstock, no back binding, and a plain non-blingy rope rosette. Well, that and the fact that mine's tuned like a viola. Anyway, good luck on the Memorial Day weekend sale!

bratsche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom