Completely Useless Ukulele Tip #3: Zombie Slides

PeteyHoudini

Reaction score
Tip#3 shows how to do zombie slides... sliding a chord up the neck for an effect like zombies mumbling, bumbling.

Petey

I'll now have ukulele zombie nightmares, but at least I'll be dreaming to the cool completely useless ukulele music Petey played! :music:

Petey, you are a uke man!
Uke sounds good. I am thinking you must like it.
I am going to look and see if you have posted a review of that OXK Centennial Bamboo yet.
Thank you!

Petey, you are a uke man!
Uke sounds good. I am thinking you must like it.
I am going to look and see if you have posted a review of that OXK Centennial Bamboo yet.
Thank you!

Hey Sharpshin!

Thanks! I've been playing my OX Bamboo natural the past few weeks only, and I've been using it for my new "useless" series... especially so that I can say that I really tested out this uke and can give it a fair evaluation. As you so rightly figured out, I really like its sound and playability so I decided to use it exclusively, instead of my other expensive Martins. I like doing that... get back on earth and use ukes that people can afford to buy if they rob their own piggy banks. hehe

I had planned on doing my OX Bamboo natural uke review today, but I had to go out during the afternoon for lunch and by the time I got home with this dismal weather, and did some necessary chores, I was worn out after recording #3 useless tip. However, my review is prepared and I just have to record it... stay tuned!

Petey

Top Bottom