Song Help Request Help to find a Tab website (ws64)

Samster

Reaction score
Hey!

ive been a member hear for probably just short of 10 years,

however around 6 years ago ideveloped carpal tunnel, which lead to me more or less stopping playing the uke.

when i first started i found a small website that had a small selection (probably around 15-20) of ukulele tabs, all in a simple text format.

I loved the site and all of the arrangements on it, and would love to find it to be able to play the pieces i used to love ( i can remember sections of a few pieces, but not the whole of any of them)

i have a feeling that the pieces were transcriptions of WS64's arrangements, however i don't know if it was his official site, or just a fan based one.

the website ended .de, and no matter how much i've searched i cant find any trace of it

Does anybody know if there is any other sites with collections of his work?

a very vague post i know, but its looking like the best chance i have!

its lovely to be back on here, nearly forgot how much of a welcoming friendly community it is here!

Sam

xx

No idea but wanted to say WS64 is/was a member here at one time so you may be able to PM him. He is ridiculously amazing

Thank you!

It wasn't that site, but what a great residue to know about. It seems to be perfect for the level I'm at now so thank you!

I did a search on here regarding ws64, and apparently he is taking a break from music, and hasn't released any of his tabs, so it much of been a fan of his work transcribing his work, which I'm guessing has now been taken down.

What an incredible skill to have to be able to be able to tab out a classic song in such an original way.

Well to be fair what an incredible skill to have just to be able to tab out at all!

Again thank you for your help and advice!

Sam

Some really nice tabs there - thanks for the link!

Incredible!

That's the one I was looking for!

So glad I remembered about this place and the incredible people here!

Thank you again!

Sam

Top Bottom