New fingerstyle tabs

I was just wondering where have you been!
Thank you again for your great constribution ! I believe everyone of us into figure style have played your arrangements ! Thank you !
I just clicked on the song SHE, it gave me "A Whiter Shade of Pale". I clicked on "Calif Dreaming", it gave me "As tears go by". There seems to be some alignment issue? At first I thought it's not mobile friendly so I tried it on my I-Mac, it is giving me the same error. Please advise.

Last edited:
What a great selection - many thanks!

Thank you so much.

Gracias! Thank you!

I was just wondering where have you been!
Thank you again for your great constribution ! I believe everyone of us into figure style have played your arrangements ! Thank you !
I just clicked on the song SHE, it gave me "A Whiter Shade of Pale". I clicked on "Calif Dreaming", it gave me "As tears go by". There seems to be some alignment issue? At first I thought it's not mobile friendly so I tried it on my I-Mac, it is giving me the same error. Please advise.

I just tried both those and they came up correct for me. Maybe you are having alignment issues, lol. Did you click on the pdf???

I will echo Brenda's sentiments above with a second big thank you, I truly appreciate all your effort.

Last edited:
I made Lenny try it and he too is fine . I need to try it on a PC. May be it's the mac system and my screen is 27" so it may mess things up!

I made Lenny try it and he too is fine . I need to try it on a PC. May be it's the mac system and my screen is 27" so it may mess things up!

Hi Brenda

I tried it on my Mac and it seems fine.
Have you tried to refresh the page? Maybe you have a previous (incorrect) version of the page in your browser cache.

Wow, pretty know to the UU Forum and exploring the site found your extensive collection of TABS. Thank you so much for sharing, this is awesome!

Top Bottom