Does anyone know about "Carlos" brand? Please let me know :(

ArnoK

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I've just discovered this forum while searching about ukulele. I'm a beginner who lives in Turkey. Here I found an ukulele that's brand is "Carlos". I'm looking everywhere for this brand but I couldn't find anything. Please folks, if you ever heard about please let me know. Becouse I'm almost about to decide to buy it. Also I'm shareing the link of it, I'm scared of if it is might be regarded as advertisement but I really want to get information and/ or advise from you. I'm even can't get any healthy information from the Seller. What kind of wood used etc.

Thanks for careing!

http://www.1enstruman.com/carlos-u550-soprano-ukulele-1

This may or may not help but if I cannot find any information about the make of uke or the dealer who is selling it I would spend my money on something else from somebody else. I know what is it like to fall in love with the looks of something online but be smart and hold off until you can get some solid info on this. There other other brands thats don't cost a lot like Kala who make a very reputable product.

Some folks has replied to me in FB, whose said they saw some Carlos brand ukuleles before, one of them also owned one. However, you are right. I don't want to be adventurer :) I'll look something else.

Looks like Mahalo brand ukes

Foooolks!
I'm just ordered online Lag U77S Soprano Uke for almost 65$ thanks to discount. The other choices were be Kala KA-S or KA- 15S(-H1) or Lanikai U21. Still I can cancel it and change my mind but I didn't want to miss the discount chance. So, what do you think guys? Do you think Lag one is better than the others or not?

Hello Arno, and welcome to Ukulele Underground. It's great to have someone here from Turkey. You may have fun seeking out the other UU members who live in Turkey.

My brief research indicates that LAG is a respected brand in France. UU members who live in France may have an opinion to share with you, but most of us who live in the United States will not be familiar with it.

Enjoy your ukulele. Experiment with different brands and types of strings. Eventually you'll add more ukuleles to your collection.

Foooolks!
I'm just ordered online Lag U77S Soprano Uke for almost 65$ thanks to discount. The other choices were be Kala KA-S or KA- 15S(-H1) or Lanikai U21. Still I can cancel it and change my mind but I didn't want to miss the discount chance. So, what do you think guys? Do you think Lag one is better than the others or not?

My discounted order has been canceled becouse of out of stock. I'm so sad now. Current choices are Kala KA-S or KA- 15S(-H1) or Lanikai U21. Apart from Kala KA-15S, both almost sounds same I think. Also in Turkey we couldn't find these three ukes for a while. I don't know what should I do :)

My discounted order has been canceled becouse of out of stock. I'm so sad now. Current choices are Kala KA-S or KA- 15S(-H1) or Lanikai U21. Apart from Kala KA-15S, both almost sounds same I think. Also in Turkey we couldn't find these three ukes for a while. I don't know what should I do :)

Buy the Kala........they are the best made most respected ukulele manufacture of the ones you have listed. Seriously, you will not be disappointed with the fit, finish or the sound. Anybody that asks about inexpensive ukuleles will get advised to buy a Kala by the vast majority of knowledgable people.

Buy the Kala........they are the best made most respected ukulele manufacture of the ones you have listed. Seriously, you will not be disappointed with the fit, finish or the sound. Anybody that asks about inexpensive ukuleles will get advised to buy a Kala by the vast majority of knowledgable people.

+1! No need to roll the dice when you can select a Kala who have proven themselves time and again for their reliable build quality and competitive pricing.

Thanks for advise, I'll get it serious. There is happening some import problems about ukes, that's why it will be difficult to find one but I'll try :) I already find a lanikai but no kala. Will wait for kala than.

Top Bottom