NUD - Cordoba 15CM

markrj

Reaction score
I went to GC with a friend to check out a Gibson Les Paul he has been dreaming about forever...

I was looking through the acoustic room and they were having a sale on the CM15. Marked down to $75.00.

Needless to say, I brought one home.

It has good intonation and has very good play-ability out of the box.

I mostly play guitar but have wanted a concert uke since I got my first uke (a soprano) just over a year ago.

I am very impressed with this little uke. I have spent more on a bottle of single malt scotch! lol

The geared, open back tuners with pearlescent knobs, real abalone rosette the bound neck and body are some seriously nice features for this price.

Cordoba15CM-1_zpspf5l9r98.jpg

Cordoba15CM-2_zps8tqrq3hw.jpg

Cordoba15CM-3_zps4s5nm7ko.jpg

Congrats! The Cordoba Ukes are usually the best GC has hanging on their wall. For $75, you did the right thing!

Likely the best sounding all laminate concert in it's price range. Great deal.

Likely the best sounding all laminate concert in it's price range. Great deal.

I wholeheartedly agree with you, the attention to detail is as nice inside as the outside. I really like the fan struts on the soundboard. I guess their Cordoba classical guitars were in some way responsible for that. This shot is from May 2016.
UkePixIMG_7083.jpg

My first uke. I have a Cordoba 10CM, same uke as a 15CM with out the binding as I recall. I think the 10CM were sold at Best Buy for $69 for a while. I got mine at a independent guitar store for around a $100 and it was set up nicely. A few months later I MIGHT have left it over night in the car and the bridge loosened.I was so new to it then, I didn't realize my error! I took it back for repair and the guy gave me a brand new uke under the warranty. Being treated more than right, kept me going with the instrument. I still have that one and I keep at the studio and it sounds wonderful. I think they are underrated. Enjoy.

Congratulations! You got a nice deal on your Córdoba which as others have pointed out is an excellent uke at it's regular price point, let alone the extra savings you achieved. Enjoy!

Way to go! My 1st uke was a Cordoba 10CM, and I loved it, except I could NOT get the C string to stop buzzing. Little did I know that a high tension guitar string was no better. If I'd have thrown away the Aquilas and gone to a smaller diameter string I bet that would have worked. The neck on that uke felt great. I shouldn't have sold it. I did have to pay $99 for it, I was too anxious to shop around or wait for a better price.

I just scored an ebay purchase of a Cordoba 15CM that had been purchased, taken out of the box once, and never played - for $30. I'd been looking for this model for a couple of years, so this was a like a gift from the ukey-cosmos!

Congratulations. A little TLC on the nut and saddle and it is a winner. I like mine very much.

Congrats! I have a 20TM-CE. It's my favorite uke. I love the feel of their instruments. They're very consistent.

Enjoy!

Top Bottom