Case for Gretsch G9120

IndyCindy

Reaction score
Yesterday I bought my first (does that imply there will be more in my future?!) ukulele on a bit of whim. I'm a pianist and saxophonist and decided I wanted to learn a new instrument. I purchased a Gretsch G9120 Tenor Standard; for the price, I thought it had a really nice sound and was just a pretty little instrument.

Anyway, my question is this. Are ukulele sizes standard? Are all tenors the same size from one manufacturer to another? My Gretsch came with a gig bag that offers nothing in terms of protection. I'd like to buy a hard shell case for it, but didn't know if I had to worry about the cases "fitting". Any recommendations for a decent case at an economical price? I don't want the case to cost more than the instrument.

I bought the very same ukulele as my first about three years ago........yes there have been more added since then. You have a great instrument at a great price that will do you well. The Gretsch G9120 is a standard size tenor that will fit in most any tenor hard case. You can buy a decent hardcase for $45.00 - $60.00.

Top Bottom