It came!

mindy0611

Reaction score
I am down in SC visiting my daughter and grandchildren. She wants to learn to play the uke so I passed on to her a soprano uke I had sitting around and not being played. I ordered a Lanakai tenor uke that came yesterday. I unboxed and tuned it but then the grands needed attention. Headed home tomorrow when I should have time to get started learning to play.

Great, visit a complete success then!

Good for you!

Congratulations on your new baby!

Hey, mindy0611 - is 06/11 your birthday? If so, Happy Birthday! Whether it is or not, how are you and the Lanikai getting along?

A few years back I bit the bullet and ordered a Kamaka Tenor. I have family in Hawaii and usually get there every summer. The build took 6-7 weeks and they were the longest of my life. I was able to track my order online through UPS after Kamaka contacted me to tell me it was on the way. The day it was due to arrive I was like a little kid waiting for Christmas. Every five minutes looking out side for the UPS driver to arrive. When he finally showed up he asked me what was in the package. Turns out he also played the uke!
Nothing better than getting a new instrument. Congrats and enjoy!

Top Bottom