Breedlove Premier Concert Mahogany Guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcrooks

Reaction score
Breedlove Premier Concert Mahogany Guitar-off the market

Hi everyone I have a 2014 Breedlove Premier Concert Mahogany I with fishman electronics in excellent condition. The guitar features a sikta spruce top (nice cross grain silking) Honduran mahogany back, mahogany or sapele neck, tortoise binding, and a beautiful abalone rosette.
I just recently picked up this guitar NOS from a Breedlove dealer and is essentially a new guitar, I found one very small mark but that's about it.
Asking Price is OFF THE MARKET

The guitar will come with a roadrunner molded hard shell case and an oasis humidifier.

Thanks and feel free to contact me with any questions.

IMG_0239.jpg
IMG_0246.jpg
IMG_0249.jpg
IMG_0251.jpg
IMG_0241.jpg

Last edited:
@jcrooks, I hope you don't mind my asking, but I've noticed that you recently sold another Breedlove guitar and a tenor uke. Do you have some special access to Breedlove's?

Hey Eddie no problem for asking.
I'm just a big Breedlove fan I have another concert guitar by them and the premier uke (I actually ended up not selling that one couldn't part with it)
I have just been searching the net and reverb for other Breedlove's to try since I have no stores that carry the higher end models around me.
These instruments are top notch I'm just having fun searching for the one and trying out different models from them in the process.
I am pickier than I have to be haha and my wallet takes the hit every time unfortunately.
But like I said no affiliation just found a brand I "love" haha but still looking for my right wood combo.

Hey thanks Brenda,

Yeah this is a different guy that I picked up recently, I have two permanents in the stable, looking for third Musketeer.

I try to unload new acquisitions quickly if I don't keep them because I want them to stay in pristine condition.

That being said this mahogany one is really opening up and growing on me more and more from playing it so it may be off the market soon!!

Hey Eddie no problem for asking.
I'm just a big Breedlove fan I have another concert guitar by them and the premier uke (I actually ended up not selling that one couldn't part with it)
I have just been searching the net and reverb for other Breedlove's to try since I have no stores that carry the higher end models around me.
These instruments are top notch I'm just having fun searching for the one and trying out different models from them in the process.
I am pickier than I have to be haha and my wallet takes the hit every time unfortunately.
But like I said no affiliation just found a brand I "love" haha but still looking for my right wood combo.

Thanks for the reply. I understand the fun of searching and experiencing different instruments. i don't play gee-tar, but I've heard great things about Breedlove guitars, so hopefully somebody snags this soon.

Hey all,
I just wanted to tell everyone that I had a great experience when purchasing the Breedlove Concert Premier Rosewood from Josh recently.
The payment process was easy, he shipped it quickly, it was packed very well and he was fast with communication.

On these guitars: I love the Breedlove concert size; this is my second Breedlove concert.
The concert is a smaller body than a regular dreadnought but it can still maintain a good amount of bass.
And the radius, ebony FB on these premiers is a dream. The one-piece neck has a very slim profile making it easy to wrap my thumb around for bass notes on the 6th string too.

Brenda, I saw on the other Breedlove thread about you not liking guitar because of the strings hurt your fingers. Have you tried a guitar with steel and silk wound strings? or strings that are light or custom light tension?
When I got back into guitar, I started with lower tension strings. Honestly, I find the guitar to be very comfortable to play now. Don't get me wrong, the uke is fun and it gave me a passion to learn music notation and grow as a musician but the guitar is much more versatile, obviously.

Josh, good luck. I know someone will love this spruce and hog concert. These are very balanced instruments, I was looking at these before I bought your Premier Rosewood. I also like the myrtle Oregon Breedlove but for this price point these premier series cannot be beat.
Johnson

Reading this thread is dangerous for GAS ... geez, I hope I didn't catch it!

Hey Jason thanks for the kind words and thoughts on these Breedlove's. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom