FS: Martin 5k uke in mint condition with Martin customized hardshell case

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimhuang

Reaction score
hello everyone,

this is a modern martin 5k uke in like-new condition, sounds beautiful, looks fantastic, all original with Martin hard shell case.
please check photos for the beautiful martin.
i hate to let it go but i have to downsize my uke collection...

SOLD

Thanks,

Jim
TB2MCdAkFXXXXatXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!84277028.jpg_728x728.jpg
TB2sGdykFXXXXX9XpXXXXXXXXXX_!!84277028.jpg_728x728.jpg
TB25PNYkFXXXXalXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!84277028.jpg_728x728.jpg
TB2s74KkFXXXXcdXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!84277028.jpg_728x728.jpg
TB1MyCuPVXXXXcHXVXXHEXP_FXX_728x728.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Jim,

I see you are relatively new to the forum, you might want to review the notes to posting.

Good luck with the sale.

Hey Jim,

I see you are relatively new to the forum, you might want to review the notes to posting.

Good luck with the sale.

I don't see the problem here - Jim has been around a while and is legit.

:rulez::wtf: Where would we be without rules.

Ukulele Underground suggests sellers add a picture with the date, and their User ID to prove they have the Uke.

Its kind of time stamp, and like pictures we see of hostages holding newspapers with dates on it brings a little validity that he owns it and the pictures are current.

I have nothing against Jim, just thought it would help him sell a beautiful instrument.

Good luck Jim on the sale someone will be quite happy with it.

Ukulele Underground suggests sellers add a picture with the date, and their User ID to prove they have the Uke.

Its kind of time stamp, and like pictures we see of hostages holding newspapers with dates on it brings a little validity that he owns it and the pictures are current.

I have nothing against Jim, just thought it would help him sell a beautiful instrument.

It makes sense now - direct and clear.
Thank you.

Thanks for your kind remind. here attached a photo with stamp.

Jimsigned.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom