Greetings from Northern California !!!

Aspenx

Reaction score
Hi All,
Newbie here. Im a mom of two teens..... playing music and racing dirt bikes are my escapes. I also play piano & Cello (attempt at both), I bought my first Uke last summer after watching Iz play the "Over the rainbow song". I tinkered a lil with it along with my guitar that I bought at the same time. I never really got anywhere on both. Tried some guitar lessons, didnt like my teacher, and tinkered some more during the school year and now im out for summer and ive decided to take the leap and try this UU.

I have a Tenor size Amahi. I hope to someday buy a really nice more solid Uke in the future, but this one is good for right now.

I hope to meet some more fun people and learn to strum & fingerpick. Anyone else out there in Northern Cali ????

Take care and Happy Strumming :)
Aspenx

By the way, im new at this forum stuff. I hope I posted correctly :)

Hi & welcome. Wish I was back in the Bay Area. Hope you find a happy place here.

Welcome from West Virginia!

Welcome to the forum! I am from Northern California also, near Chico.

Welcome Aspenx! This is a great forum, lots of helpful people. If you're anywhere near Roseville, The Strum Shop is a great uke store with free and paid lessons and a monthly strum along.

Welcome from Santa Clara,

If you count the Bay Area there are a lot of Ukulele players in Northern California.
What part of Northern California do you live in?

-- Gary

Top Bottom