Collings UT1 All Mahogany Tenor S/N 1034

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
I am selling my Collings UT1 all mahogany tenor, S/N 1034. As you may be aware, Collings has stopped making ukuleles and it is not known if they will again in the future.

The instrument is in excellent condition. It has been played and shows very minor play wear on the backside of the neck and the upper treble bout. Cosmetically, it is in almost new condition. There are 2 extremely small, minor nicks, one on the lower bass side bout on the top and one on the back of the neck. You have to look real close to see these. I have tried to photo them but they don't hardly show up well in the photos due to their small size. I have described these for full disclosure.

This instrument has nice low action with no buzzes or issues. It is loud and proud.

It is currently strung with a D'Addario wound low G and Seaquar clear fluorocarbon fishing leader line for the C,E, and A strings.

I am asking $ which will include shipping within CONUS.

I am selling this Collings instrument with a faux alligator hard shell case. This case is also in almost new condition. The instrument fits it very well.

A humidifier is also included.

I prefer and accept PayPal.

Thanks for looking...!!!

https://youtu.be/ATWOzU-OpuA

CollingsHog.jpgCollingsHog1.jpgCollingsHog2.jpgCollingsHog3.jpg

Last edited:
Your youtube link is not available.
Thanks

Last edited:
This instrument is still available. I sold this instrument about a week ago to a UU member in Oregon. After she received it, we conversed and I happened to mention that I also had a Blackbird Farallon that I was going to sell. She decided that she would rather have the Blackbird Farallon so I am sending it to her and she is keeping the Collings until it sells. She will ship it to the new buyer. I hope that all made sense.

Last edited:
Nice ukulele

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom