Season of the ukulele 278: "YOU CAN'T SEE THE WOOD FOR THE TREES"

Oh gosh Val. You are so generous with your prizes. What a fantastic wrap vid! I realized after watching this that I missed so much this week. I must go back and try and listen to this week!

Congratulations to ALL the lucky and deserving winners!

Thanks Val for a wonderful week!

Fantastic Season, Val! I hope that you've enjoyed every single minute of it!

Congratulations winners!

Merci beaucoup, Val!!!! :)

wonderful wrap, SUPER season, fantastic hosting, i am thrilled to get prizes, i found this season very inspiring, and the prizes are inspired too, even a headless person can wear a scarf in a vid! and i have some new plants and flowers outside my window - trying to cheer up our communal garden in the flats where i live - and the lupin seeds will be a hugely welcome addition! THANK YOU!

A great season concluded with a delightful wrap- very well done Val and thank you for the smiles and the kind words ;)

Sweetly done. It is nice to hear folks talk with their natural voice
Usually it is so different from their singing voice. That was a wrap and a half
and congratulation to all the lucky winners.

A very big thank you to everyone who has been kind enough to leave nice comments ... it was fun! In addition to the wrap video, here are the details of the winners, most of whom still need to PM me their addresses.

The winners are: BEV (Above & Beyond), FiL (Best Location), Rex, Randy and The Silly Dave (Sheer Idiocy), TCK (fingerpicking), Mark C. (Horizontal Ukulele Playing), Geoff (Draw for Original Song), Tommy, Gina, Stan, Jim, Elmann, Mark (Wojchick) and Andy (Draw of all Contreebutions), and Doug. PLEASE could you let me have your addresses. CHOP! CHOP!chopper.jpg

Last edited:
Greetings,

Thank you so much, you are wonderful as a host and so charming. I'm not worthy. Taking a short but desperately needed holiday. I'll pm info in a few days.

Thanks and congrats to all,
Ciao

Terrific Season! I'm sorry I missed it, but now I'm catching up and having good time, listening to the fine entries.

Great season and wrap Val and big thanks for the shout out, I've never won a prize for laying down and being lazy !! lol
Cheers Posh Spice (Aka Val) ;)

Top Bottom