Season of the ukulele 278: "YOU CAN'T SEE THE WOOD FOR THE TREES"

Great wrap and generous prizes... it'll cost you a fortune in postage! Hope we can meet up in your neck of the woods, one day. We have family in Lot e Garonne who we visit quite frequently.

Great wrap and generous prizes... it'll cost you a fortune in postage! Hope we can meet up in your neck of the woods, one day. We have family in Lot e Garonne who we visit quite frequently.

Oh, that would be great, Berni! As you must know, Lot et Garonne is a bit lower down than us, but I'm sure the distance is manageable. (I am sort of hoping that, as I chose small prizes, the postage won't be too awful!)

Great season and wrap Val and big thanks for the shout out, I've never won a prize for laying down and being lazy !! lol
Cheers Posh Spice (Aka Val) ;)

POSH SPICE ....MOI!!!! I am SO sorry I got your pseudo wrong, Mark; but I knew who I meant! (If you haven't already, please could you PM me with your address.)

Oh gosh Val. You are so generous with your prizes. What a fantastic wrap vid! I realized after watching this that I missed so much this week. I must go back and try and listen to this week!

Congratulations to ALL the lucky and deserving winners!

Thanks Val for a wonderful week!

Very many thanks, my Dear! I do hope your off roader is back ON the road now. (Unfortunately, after all that, I went into a bit of a "song overload" and now have more than a little catching up to do.)

wonderful wrap, SUPER season, fantastic hosting, i am thrilled to get prizes, i found this season very inspiring, and the prizes are inspired too, even a headless person can wear a scarf in a vid! and i have some new plants and flowers outside my window - trying to cheer up our communal garden in the flats where i live - and the lupin seeds will be a hugely welcome addition! THANK YOU!

'Twas a pleasure, Lynda! I shall look forward to seeing the scarf (I hadn't thought about the "headless" bit, but you're right ... scarves, no problem!)

hey val, hope everything is going ok with your hubby. the seeds and scarf arrived today! expect to see the latter in a vid near you soon! and the former, well, er, check out google earth and see if the plants do well and show up from space outside my window! THANK YOU!

hey val, hope everything is going ok with your hubby. the seeds and scarf arrived today! expect to see the latter in a vid near you soon! and the former, well, er, check out google earth and see if the plants do well and show up from space outside my window! THANK YOU!

So pleased they've come, Lynda ... there was a bit of a hiatus, because my satellite Internet decided to "go slow" in protest after all those YT vids. and I temporarily couldn't access anyone's address. Pleased to be able to tell you that Harry has been making slow but steady progress these last couple of days and I'm not quite so desperately worried as I was earlier in the week.

So glad to hear, Val, that your husband's condition is a bit better. Best wishes to you both.

Top Bottom