rex!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

and the award for best joke goes to...

Quote Originally Posted by LimousinLil View Post
    TREESON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bird's eye view of my ukelele View Post
    rex!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

and the award for best joke goes to...

TREESON
    I second this motion. That one actually made me laugh out loud.
    "Ah, Music. A Magic beyond all we do here!" - Albus Dumbledore.

Enough of these sappy puns, time to nip it in the bud. If you don't branch out I'm gonna beat you to a pulp!
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Nevermind. I'll just stick to the season, log on to the forum, and lumber along.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

OMG I have logged on tonight to find this fantastic theme and that I have missed all this stuff today. I am laughing out loud at how completely clever you all are! Now wood you all stop so I can axe my question!.......Nevermind..............I just wanted to get in on the act.

Im leafing now..............
    Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

pueo and linda YEW crack me up!

this season is so much fun and we haven't even started uke-ing yet!

Mrs. Louden, don't you dare "leaf"! And, as for the rest of you, you are ALL out of your trees! (I don't need the cops(e), Lynda, I need an entire shrubbery to deal with you lot!)
    Walnut Flea Soprano, Eleuke Peanut, Rob Collins Soprano, Motu, Ukubidon, Gretsch Camp Ukulele, Tenor "Style Manouche", Hora mahogany Baritone, Roger Terry baritone, Sylvain Enjoubaut concert, Outdoor Ukulele (tenor), Ohana Vita, Ohana KA-6 (6-string tenor), DoudsandJo electro-acoustic tenor.

Val, I saw all these acorny puns these peephole are making. I don't mean to beech - nobody axed my o-pine-ion - but adze forest I can see, the timber of this hole seedy thread is boardering on knot oakay.

I think yew autumn make these nuts berry the hatchet and cut it out. Then maple we can awl get back to the beeswax of the Seasons: planking on our yewkuleles on YewTube and having fungus lichen we always dew, and adze you plant forest to dew.
    Wendy -- UkeCan1 of Uke Can Play Too!
    YouTube:
    Uke Can 1 | Uke On! Band | Uke Can Play Too! | The Prosperous Artist
    Facebook: Uke On! Band | Uke Can Play Too! | The Prosperous Artist Revolution

Ukes:
    Tiki Uki = soprano Tiki Flea, Epi Leadshredder = Les Paul Epiphone concert
    Pocky = Kala Pocket Uke sopranissimo, Chili = Mainland soprano Chili Pepper Uke
    Minnie (hot pink, "Happy to Be Me!), Mickey (bright blue), and Sophia (lavender) First Act "mini guitars"

If you're a Seasonista, come join the Seasonista Facebook group! (PM me)
    If you're not (YET!), come play with us in the Seasons of the Ukulele ... it's easy and fun

That is exceedingly clever, Wendy! These peephole are a pain in the bud! Anyway, I shall now be an absent-TREE for a while as I have to go to the Market (through a forest, of course!) If I find there has been any "silliness" in my absence, there will be reTREEbutions! Oh, dear!
    Walnut Flea Soprano, Eleuke Peanut, Rob Collins Soprano, Motu, Ukubidon, Gretsch Camp Ukulele, Tenor "Style Manouche", Hora mahogany Baritone, Roger Terry baritone, Sylvain Enjoubaut concert, Outdoor Ukulele (tenor), Ohana Vita, Ohana KA-6 (6-string tenor), DoudsandJo electro-acoustic tenor.

Oak-kay folks, enough of the arboreal puns, I beechseech you. We shouldn't lumber Val with this kind of stuff, you should all be ash-amed of yourselves.

(Phew, bit late to the puntastic party, but I think even those must be worth a lovely runny French cheese in the post, or my names not One Man And His Deciduous Uke....)

Thread Information