Review- Pono Pro Classic 5 Baritone Ukulele

I had not seen a post from you for a while...good to see another video blog post today. Congrats on the Pono...I have a Pro Classic Tenor cedar/rosewood slot head (made before they offered the 5). My first instrument that I reach for is my Koaloha Opio Tenor (Sapele), and every now and then I am tempted to sell the Pono...and then I play it and decide to keep it.

A suggestion for a second video...record some things on these current strings...and then record the same thing on the Living Waters, showing the difference of the strings on the same instrument--without having to "waste" strings, as you are taking these off the instrument anyway.

I always enjoy your reviews and thoughts. Keep up the good work!

I had not seen a post from you for a while...good to see another video blog post today. Congrats on the Pono...I have a Pro Classic Tenor cedar/rosewood slot head (made before they offered the 5). My first instrument that I reach for is my Koaloha Opio Tenor (Sapele), and every now and then I am tempted to sell the Pono...and then I play it and decide to keep it.

A suggestion for a second video...record some things on these current strings...and then record the same thing on the Living Waters, showing the difference of the strings on the same instrument--without having to "waste" strings, as you are taking these off the instrument anyway.

I always enjoy your reviews and thoughts. Keep up the good work!

Thanks.

I like the idea of the two videos. Got the strings today so will begin working on them tomorrow.

Top Bottom