FS: Koaloha Opio Acacia Concert MINT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitazora

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Since my love of Brüko instruments is all consuming and I primarily play soprano ukuleles, I am selling the last of my non-Brüko solid wood instruments.

I purchased this all Acacia Opio from HMS in September 2016 and it has seen very little play time. It is in the same condition now as it was when I first opened the case. There are a couple of minor imperfections but that is part of the Koaloha Opio line and not from me. They have been documented elsewhere in the forums.

Here is link to the HMS site with sound sample. Typical Acacia bright sound similar to Koa. http://www.theukulelesite.com/shop-by/koaloha-concert-acacia-opio-ukulele.html

It has always been stored in a humidified Oahu Hard case, which is included with this purchase. It still has the original stings and is waiting for someone who will give it a lot of play time.

Price is SOLD plus $30 2-Day Priority Shipping anywhere in the CONUS.

Attachments

• IMG_5787.jpg
    IMG_5787.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_5788.jpg
    IMG_5788.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5789.jpg
    IMG_5789.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_5790.jpg
    IMG_5790.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_5797.jpg
    IMG_5797.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
More images.

Attachments

• IMG_5795.jpg
    IMG_5795.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5796.jpg
    IMG_5796.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 40
Whenever I see one of these Opios, I keep thinking they look just as nice as the Hawaiian Koa ones, and this one looks even nicer. I couldn't spot any of the imperfections from the pictures, and the one I own is pretty much perfect. Good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom