Singing The Blues

That was awesome. I grew up listening to a lot of old time "Country and Western" as they called it back then. That was a favorite, great job, thanks for the memories :cool:

that was great and brings back memories. My wife and I were driving to New Mexico and listening to Hank Williams. Of course we cannot sing as well as you, but we can yodel 'til the cows come home. We don't really have a problem with the passaggio or transitioning between registers. So we just lived for those moments when the yodel ornamented the verse.

Bravo! Looks like a terrific weather you're having there. And that steel guitar as always fills me with admiration)

The weather couldn't be nicer! Thanks!
I see you are located in Moscow. We will be in St. Petersburg in September. Any recommendations, music clubs, maybe even ukulele stuff? ;)

That was awesome. I grew up listening to a lot of old time "Country and Western" as they called it back then. That was a favorite, great job, thanks for the memories :cool:

Our pleasure, Dave! Thank you! I grew up with some country and other stuff my dad played on his guitar for us.
:cheers:

that was great and brings back memories. My wife and I were driving to New Mexico and listening to Hank Williams. Of course we cannot sing as well as you, but we can yodel 'til the cows come home. We don't really have a problem with the passaggio or transitioning between registers. So we just lived for those moments when the yodel ornamented the verse.

Have you got your yodeling on videos? I'd like to hear it. We live in Bavaria where yodeling used to be very popular.
:cheers:

The weather couldn't be nicer! Thanks!
I see you are located in Moscow. We will be in St. Petersburg in September. Any recommendations, music clubs, maybe even ukulele stuff? ;)

Well, I'm afraid I could not be much help to you in that. I've been to St.Petersburg just couple of times, visited some usual tourist stuff.
But observing it through Internet I got the impression that St. Petersburg has bit more interesting music life compared to Moscow, and some ukulele activities, though scarce, happen more frequently there.

Another great job. Very catchy tune. Even my wife enjoyed it and she is not a big fan of country music.

Thanks a lot. Steffen did not like country when we first meet. Now he is Mr Steelguitar ;) yeehaw!

Well, I'm afraid I could not be much help to you in that. I've been to St.Petersburg just couple of times, visited some usual tourist stuff.
But observing it through Internet I got the impression that St. Petersburg has bit more interesting music life compared to Moscow, and some ukulele activities, though scarce, happen more frequently there.

We will see, Demetrius. If we find out something cool, we will let you know!

Top Bottom