For Sale: Pono ATD (Acacia Tenor Deluxe) *Like New!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikelz777

Reaction score
[Re-posted with price drop]

For sale: Pono ATD (Acacia Tenor Deluxe) *Like New!*

This was my first foray into the world of tenor ukuleles but over time I found myself always reaching for my concerts. If this were a concert I definitely wouldn't be selling it but as it is, it isn't getting played and it really deserves a more loving home where it's going to get played.

I purchased this directly from Hawaii Music Supply so it has been properly set up by the professionals there and I have been the sole owner. It has been properly humidified during the entire duration of my ownership in a non-smoking home.

*Front, back and sides are all solid acacia wood * fretboard and bridge are made of ebony * rope marquetry rosette * pearl logo inlay and fingerboard position dots * adjustable truss rod * bone nut and saddle * gloss finish * Worth Brown strings. *

It is a beautiful ukulele with a wonderful, warm sound.

Included in the deal:

-Oahu hardshell case. Archtop design and wood for stiff support and long term reliability. The center clasp can be locked if desired and two keys are included. It also includes a shoulder strap if you wanted to carry it that way.

-Oasis humidifier. All the original packaging is included.

-chromatic tuner

-microfleece polishing cloth

-HMS supplied wrench for adjusting truss rod. (I haven't done anything with the truss rod since owning it.)

This uke has been played very gently and is like new. I'm asking $395.00 shipped to continental U.S.A addresses only. I will discount it even further for a local sale/pickup in the Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN area. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or if you'd like additional pictures.

The first two pictures are of the actual uke sent to me by Andrew at HMS. I will follow up with some pictures of my own.

Pono_ATD-1 (1).jpgPono_ATD-2.jpg

Last edited:
My first nice uke was a Pono ATD, and it's still one of my favorites. No regrets. This is a great uke for the price! I particularly like the look of the fretboard on this one. Good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom